"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

PLEASE everybody. Look at statistics, estimations and calculus for your own answer on your OWN assumptions to this "tax refund baller situation/theory."

Last edited:
OH please. You have got to be kidding me.

For the entire 2016 a lot of people said Jordan's were dead.

Why did they say this?

Half the non-collaboration jordans were offered at below retail on villa some point this year
roll.gif

A lot of the releases sat in many stores.

Then tax season comes and two Jordan 12's come out and people are shelling out 350$+ for the Master 12's

and 325-350$ for grade-school vivid pink 12's!

If you think these would be in demand like they were when released if they released in Jun July August September October then I don't know what to say.

We disagree big time.

I agree if you like the shoe, by all means get the shoe, and enjoy the shoe!

Why did they say this?

Half the non-collaboration jordans were offered at below retail on villa some point this year :rofl:

Then tax season comes and two Jordan 12's come out and people are shelling out 350$+ for the Master 12's

If you think these would be in demand like they were when released if they released in Jun July August September October then I don't know what to say.
We disagree big time.

To be honest it's because all the colorways up until the cement 4s and 12s were trash. I looked at the release calendar and thought to myself only shoes I really want was most of the 12s coming out and the copper 17s. I think the pink colorway was dope and if I was a female I would have copped too. Most of these other shoes coming out the rest of the year are garbage too Lol. after the coppers I think I'm done till the space jams. 12s are a popular shoe and a all black shoe with gold hints and 3m is a nice colorway to most and they will last cuz they are all black. All these 5 lows etc. blue 4s that just came out. TRASH. ILL PASS

Last edited:
To be honest it's because all the colorways up until the cement 4s and 12s were trash. I looked at the release calendar and thought to myself only shoes I really want was most of the 12s coming out and the copper 17s. I think the pink colorway was dope and if I was a female I would have copped too. Most of these other shoes coming out the rest of the year are garbage too Lol. after the coppers I think I'm done till the space jams. 12s are a popular shoe and a all black shoe with gold hints and 3m is a nice colorway to most and they will last cuz they are all black. All these 5 lows etc. blue 4s that just came out. TRASH. ILL PASS

Agreed with everything you said until you brought up the new navy 4s. Those are awesome and the best leather in a while.

Why did they say this?

Half the non-collaboration jordans were offered at below retail on villa some point this year :rofl:

We disagree big time.

Perfect example of someone contributing to a conversation but not knowing what we are talking about....

Perfect example of someone contributing to a conversation but not knowing what we are talking about....

Not sure where he got the whole Jordans are dead thing from. Now if the flu games and space jams came out and all sat then maybe we could have that discussion lol. Most colorways were just sub par that have come out so far.

Not sure where he got the whole Jordans are dead thing from. Now if the flu games and space jams came out and all sat then maybe we could have that discussion lol. Most colorways were just sub par that have come out so far.

People had been saying Jordans are dead because they weren't instant sell outs anymore. They are blind to the fact that JB upped production which should have made us happy. It's too easy to get they say :lol:

If you know they're real, then don't accept any return. The worst thing that can happen is one bad rating/review. Did you keep the receipt/order confirmation?

That's why I don't fool around with returns on eBay. Shoe Game + eBay!? Like Snoop said "now you know you in trouble."

If you know they're real, then don't accept any return. The worst thing that can happen is one bad rating/review. Did you keep the receipt/order confirmation?

That's why I don't fool around with returns on eBay. Shoe Game + eBay!? Like Snoop said "now you know you in trouble."

PayPal will force you to refund the user regardless

People had been saying Jordans are dead because they weren't instant sell outs anymore. They are blind to the fact that JB upped production which should have made us happy. It's too easy to get they say :lol:

I'm happy about this. I've done my share of paying well over retail to get shoes that sold out instantly because people are trying to make some quick cash who actually didn't want the shoe at all

Ive got buddies who run sites and do shows...ive got kids and their friends comments and remarks ....and know a lot of non sneakerhead peeps in general...so i get all different types of perspective and feedback on a lot of my kicks

The 12's (masters and pinks) sold out because they are asthetically attractive and appealing to the masses and they would of sold out regardless of the time of year they dropped...imo the French Blues will sell out just as quick and be even more difficult to cop..its really hard to mess up a 12's colorway...almost all are [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
As said earlier the only way 12's sit is if the cw is complete trash or Jordan releases a million pairs and even then they will be gone lol

Why did they say this?

We disagree big time.

wow
I have no idea how but you couldn't be more wrong....literally :lol:

I love these almost as much as my Gamma 11s
Best 12 behind the Breds

Your tripping if you think these look better than the play-off 12's. I pulled my play-off 12's out my closet and almost had a hard on of how beautiful they are. The Breds, Play-offs, and Taxi's are the G.O.A.T 12's nothing else compares.

his opinion doe....
Lol, agreed, everyone has their own opinion on what they like best.  I love these Masters, top 3 cw for 12's in my opinion.  Taxis, Playoffs, and these are in a tight race, but Taxis are probably my #1.  Honestly though, really tough to go wrong in general with a 12 cw in my opinion.  

his opinion doe....
Lol, agreed, everyone has their own opinion on what they like best.  I love these Masters, top 3 cw for 12's in my opinion.  Taxis, Playoffs, and these are in a tight race, but Taxis are probably my #1.  Honestly though, really tough to go wrong in general with a 12 cw in my opinion.  

yea, i think the black/red 12s are the best. just the way the 2 colors go with each other and how the red pops for some reason :pimp:

the playoffs.... they turned me off because of how the white sole/rubber yellows :frown:

yea, i think the black/red 12s are the best. just the way the 2 colors go with each other and how the red pops for some reason
pimp.gif

the playoffs.... they turned me off because of how the white sole/rubber yellows
frown.gif
Yeah, always kills me when the XI's do that but they're still my favorite J.  

The playoffs have a special place in my shoe life because I had them when they first dropped and the stunting levels were legendary.  However as an adult I would take the Masters over the playoffs in a heartbeat.  

Come at me 

The playoffs have a special place in my shoe life because I had them when they first dropped and the stunting levels were legendary.  However as an adult I would take the Masters over the playoffs in a heartbeat.  

Come at me 

View media item 1961601

I'm on the same page. Plus as an adult, I'm moving toward darker shoes. I don't want all these white shoes that get dirty. Plus I can wear a darker pair of J's with a more dressy outfit cuz they don't look too out of place. The masters are dope in my opinion. Better then the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom