"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

The more I see these on feet and look at my pair the less I like them, I just don't see why the hype was so crazy

Yeah now that I'm looking at them I'm no longer feeling them as much
I really think about every pair before I cop. I never want to have that feeling and cop out of hype or just plain ol' buyers remorse. No matter how much or little I pay at the end of the day I must be able to say "I'm feeling these". I didn't cop because I couldn't see me doing that in the long run.

I'm definitely still feeling mine, just think JB should have released more pairs. No reason for resell to be that high for these.

I saw a dude wearing these at the mall yesterday and i still dont care for them... Snkers app failing me was a blessing in disguise, 20% off the FBs im happy

Personally when I saw the initial pictures, for me it was a cop, preference. Have been wanting to paint the Jumpman panels gold though.

Can i get a legit check please

Wow bro sorry to hear that..

What's the details?
Shattered the back door of my house, stole about 10-12 pairs of shoes. Some of them in the end i can live without but my 12's (Taxi's, Masters, FB's) and 1's (Chis and Black/White) and WC4's really pisses me off. Luckily they didn't hurt my dog.

Hi guys. Do the master 12 fit exactly the same as the french blue 12 and the flu games?

Have any of you guys worn these for snow or rainy days? I'm thinking about wearing these only when it rains or snows... I don't want to ruin multiple shoes I just want to pick 1 and if it gets ruined oh well. But do you guys think this shoe will hold up well?

Back
Top Bottom