The Message Behind The Mask: DOOM Interview UPDATE: Jay Elect and Young Guru Added

Red Bull Academy sitting down with the villain himself as he breaks down his different personas and also the ideology behind his mask. Legitimate interview, but I can't help to wonder if it's ACTUALLY him. Regardless it's worth the watch if yall have the time.

I just got a feeling it aint Doom
laugh.gif
DOOMpostor

Ok interview though

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

them hipsters aka the whole crowd looked pretty lost for the most part

That's what I was thinking too while the camera would cut to them during the times where they played some of his joints, but towards the end of the interview some of them actually ask pretty good questions. Plus a couple of the females looked good.  It was funny how DOOM would actually think about the questions he was being asked both by the host and the audience members and how he says "hmph".  I felt a different type of genuineness from him, while wondering if he had a earpiece and the REAL DOOM was telling him what to say in response, thus explaining the pauses.   

Originally Posted by K1ll0rBeK1lled

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

them hipsters aka the whole crowd looked pretty lost for the most part

That's what I was thinking too while the camera would cut to them during the times where they played some of his joints, but towards the end of the interview some of them actually ask pretty good questions. Plus a couple of the females looked good.  It was funny how DOOM would actually think about the questions he was being asked both by the host and the audience members and how he says "hmph".  I felt a different type of genuineness from him, while wondering if he had a earpiece and the REAL DOOM was telling him what to say in response, thus explaining the pauses.   
roll.gif
 @ the conspiracy theory.
Good interview tho.

So was doing so more research and found out that they also did a Jay Electronica interview as well as one with Young Guru.  Great Saturday.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that IS DOOM; he's just pausing to think about his answer before responding...some of those questions are based on things he did a long time ago

the majority of those people looked lost and the fake headnodding is STR8 COMEDY

hipsters
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom