The Miami Dolphins will beat the Ravens next week...

Just wow........I was hoping the Dolphins would of won their first game against the Pats instead.

laugh.gif

This is the same team that was a down away from beating the Patriots...even though they have some injuries right now.
laugh.gif

I'm convinced that regular season games can't always be taken completely serious...unless you're fighting for a playoff berth.

Hell yeah! I'm drunk just from celebrating this, I drank 2 Olde Englishes and a couple beers. !@%! the haters, this is a happy day in Miami don't ruinit for us true fans who stuck with the team through thick and thin, I just hope I'll live to see the day that we win a Super Bowl....

I'm more angry at the Ravens losing than the Steelers losing I think. Way to ruin the chance to see some real history that has NEVER been done. Sigh

1-13 never looked so good in my eyes

they can lose the rest of the games for all i care, i just did not want them to go 0-16

next up lock up the #1 pick

troy looked like he was playing good again, and with confidence...would be nice to see him play and start next week and do something good in the league.

DaJoka004 wrote:
Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

How did we lose that? Stover is always money. But on the bright side Troy Smith proved he is a valuable asset. I want to see him start next week.

You were playing the DOLPHINS. Err................
laugh.gif

Whats your point? Considering that he is a rookie he showed that he could perform under pressure and he also proved that he deserves to start overBoller. That is all I was saying. Yea we still lost but I've chalked this whole season up as a loss.

the whole landscape of the AFC has been forever changed today.. sorry I cut the Chiefs out...

6jxa2ig.jpg

Ta hell with all of you Dolphin haters. It feels damn good to get this W.

09000d5d805249cd_gallery_600.jpg

Cleo should have be under center since Trent went out, we would have at least had 3 in the win column at this point.

...Whats good w/ Huizenga selling the team?

09000d5d80526673_gallery_600.jpg

WE WON THE SUPER BOWL #%@#!!#$!!!

Horrible playcalling by Billick has screwed the ravens over time and time again this season...

It's not the team,it's Billick..Offensive Guru my@%$@
mad.gif

With the 4/5 pick we should get a QB..and get rid of the entire O.line..Get rid some young DB's who can cover..

I can't belive this team got swept by EVERY TEAM in the AFC North...
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

09000d5d80526673_gallery_600.jpg

WE WON THE SUPER BOWL #%@#!!#$!!!

I was just thinking last week, what do you do after games when you've lost 13 in a row? Do you go out and party? Go home and cry? Based on this pic, Ithink they all would go home and cry, and now they can go get trashed.

Back
Top Bottom