The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Karolina in this commercial 

o02r.png

cant get over how good this card is. another dope fight coming up. 
nthat.gif

and this is the freaking undercard! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I agree.

I think Khabib deserves a title shot.

I just think Ferg deserves it more right now.

But Khabib may have given himself a leg up by doing what Ferguson didn't.

Talking that talk.

Yep, tony messed up big time.

Best case scenario is honestly if Conor wins go set up nate for the strap and let Khabib vs tony duke it out

I think Ferg deserves the shot over khabib but khabib will get it first. He actually called everyone out while Ferg just said viva Mexico and dipped

I think Ferg deserves the shot over khabib but khabib will get it first. He actually called everyone out while Ferg just said viva Mexico and dipped
My initial reaction to Ferg was that he missed a golden opportunity, it was my first post here after the fight. He didn't have any foresight and/or just doesn't care about getting the shot

I agree.

I think Khabib deserves a title shot.

I just think Ferg deserves it more right now.

But Khabib may have given himself a leg up by doing what Ferguson didn't.

Talking that talk.
Yep, tony messed up big time.

Best case scenario is honestly if Conor wins go set up nate for the strap and let Khabib vs tony duke it out
sick.gif
 @ Nate getting a  shot over Khabib and Tony being the best case scenario  

You'd swear that crowd was watching the Jets make a draft pick with all those boos lol. Well, that's probably not the best way going about getting a title shot.

Nah, rustle the jimmies of those irish fools. They'll cry waterfalls when their hero gets beat tonight.

Back
Top Bottom