The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

So what’s stopping disney / espn from telling them to cancel these events also? The ufc needs them to air the events for ppv.

Also hernandez been a douchebag since day one so not surprised he wouldn’t care about spreading covid to his opponent.

So what’s stopping disney / espn from telling them to cancel these events also? The ufc needs them to air the events for ppv.

Also hernandez been a douchebag since day one so not surprised he wouldn’t care about spreading covid to his opponent.

I don't know all the details, but it seemed like ESPN was on the same page as Dana White until the Governor or California pulled the plug. Now the Governor is out of the picture.

Florida’s governor letting spring breakers frolic. Said WWE was an essential business. Let churches hold services.

Glad Dana found someone to entertain his desires.

Well, with the NBA seemingly allowing teams to begin practicing on May 1, things could be heading in that direction for all sports

Lol these are fighter man. They are not scared like yall. I promise you.

You dont take up cage fighting worrying about worst case scenarios of something that's infected like 2% of the nation's populous. Theres litterally a 99% chance they'll be fine. Even if exposed.

Only point fighters are sitting this out n missing these checks LOL

It's not really about the fighters themselves though it's about spread. But for now at least it seems like the Brazil fan-less event didn't have any negative repercussions. Again, that we know of. So that's something at least that can be looked upon in a good light

I hope his father is alright. I realize his father is older...but just goes to show there are real things going on in the world.

I do understand the argument for folks to get pie and the service it provides to the general population.

I’m not against the NBA resuming practice in May. As long as they’re taking steps to mitigate exposure. Unfortunately by resuming business, it’s increasing exposure in six degrees of Kevin Bacon.

It’s a tough sell when the audience know more about the sport than the guy they paying to commentate it

it’s not a good look throwing him in there thinking it would be a good idea either

Back
Top Bottom