The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I think he'd be a good choice because he came out unscathed in his previous fight. Hall already had a fight cancelled last minute earlier this year.
I think if jack wants a fight right away and or wants to make another pay check it would make sense

I think it would also make sense for jack to fight brunson or even till coming off a loss (big name)

I think if jack wants a fight right away and or wants to make another pay check it would make sense

I think it would also make sense for jack to fight brunson or even till coming off a loss (big name)
Yeah I like those fights too, but they'd have to wait. Why can't Jacare step back in though? He should have overcame the Corona by now.

Damn that sucks for Uriah. 2 big name fights for him cancelled and that first camp he was sleeping at Fortis to prepare.. hope the UFC can somehow find another big name.

We are going to see the best Tyron Woodley we have ever seen in this fight. Speaking of his last two fights, those guys, yeah they beat him on the judge’s scorecard, this fight ain’t going to the judge’s scorecards,” Colby Covington said to MMAFighting. “I’m leaving no doubt that I am the best welterweight in the world. I’m going to add another world champion to my resume. My long list of amazing resume I already have. I’m going to finish him, it is not going to the judge’s decision I promise you that. He will get left unconscious inside that Octagon.”

“If Tyron Woodley does not leave the Octagon on September 19 live on ESPN on a stretcher then I didn’t do my job,” he said.

The next Fight Island stint expected to be 5 to 6 weeks, doesn't sound ideal if the crew and the media have to be away that long.

I want DC to retire after this fight . He is still good , but not a heavyweight . He's already 40 , with nothing to prove .

I'd hate to see him get hurt

Wait Sept 19 is UFC 253! I really thought they would make Colby-Twood a main event on a Fight Night as it should be a 5 rounder IMO.

So I'm assuming all events from 253-254 will be at fight island. Cannot wait for Khabib-Gaethje!

Wait Sept 19 is UFC 253! I really thought they would make Colby-Twood a main event on a Fight Night as it should be a 5 rounder IMO.

So I'm assuming all events from 253-254 will be at fight island. Cannot wait for Khabib-Gaethje!
Luke Thomas stated that Ariel or someone reported that it’s possible woodley Colby will be a single event In Vegas and then the following weekend will be izzy Costa card on fight island

What's the main incentive of having events at fight island instead of vegas? The travel and time difference must suck. Are the abu dhabi ppl or wherever the island is paying them a ton to be on the island?

What's the main incentive of having events at fight island instead of vegas? The travel and time difference must suck. Are the abu dhabi ppl or wherever the island is paying them a ton to be on the island?
Honestly have no clue other than the Abu Dhabi folks definitely give the ufc huge sums of cash to hold events there

International fighters can fight. Even pre covid it can be a challenge to get some international dudes stateside.

Back
Top Bottom