The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

really enjoyed that Strickland performance. Dude is VERY comfortable in a War. got mad squabbles. he grew up slap boxing ****** im sure of it LOL
He's a dawg. Born scrapper that dgaf. Allen was on a 7 fight win streak too

Edit: I didn't realize this was a catchweight at 195 lol. Still impressive though

Hope dude doesn’t go down a dark path after missing that rape charge. He was already depressed for those two years and now he’s had two straight losses

is that pedaneres in rda's corner?

great trainer but i cant **** with this guy as a strategy guy.

edit - rda looked fine, glad there were no noticeable cardio issues in his return to 155, but i didnt really get anything from it in terms of how he stacks up against the top 5, especially with a short notice fight

Last edited:
Only watched three fights from the card.

Khaos Williams 😮

Strickland was letting the lemon pepper fly.

RDA with the come up. Do you think the result would be the same if they ran it back and full camps? Crazy to see RDA take someone down. Those wrestlers at 170 were bigger and more competent.

rda practically used the strategy he did against pettis, he just didnt look anywhere near as sharp or as fast, but that was like 5 years ago

There were still shades of Terminator RDA. That wasn’t working against Usman, Covington, and Edwards.

Gotta give it to RDA. Never ducks or avoids a fight.

Back
Top Bottom