The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Oh yeah for sure he does. I just don't see the UFC doing him that favor. Dana probably hates that man for taking out the 3 guys they wanted to fast track :lol:
Good thing for him is 3 out of the 4 guys in front of him Izzy beat already.
Very true, who knows what Dana's gonna do. Should have led my statement with "despite what Dana thinks" lol

Till will always be exposed when he can't heavy clinch work you. Man's striking is just too damn simple to compete with the elite. Counter 1,2's, elbow, knee. If he doesn't evolve, he is who he is.

I love Till but man when you look at the totality of his UFC run, it’s been suspect....

Got an easy layup against Cowboy, rushed up the rankings against Wonderboy and some believe he should’ve lost, rushed into a title fight against Woodley and got dominated. It’s been all mediocre since.

Reactions: OTG
I love Till but man when you look at the totality of his UFC run, it’s been suspect....

Got an easy layup against Cowboy, rushed up the rankings against Wonderboy and some believe he should’ve lost, rushed into a title fight against Woodley and got dominated. It’s been all mediocre since.
The one win Till's had in his last 6 was a split decision and ugly *** boring fight against Kelvin

lol

100% sus

Nah Rockhold/Strickland winner should fight Costa/Vetorri winner.

Let Till fight Tavares or Holland just to either get his confidence back or see who he really is in this division.

Till isn’t championship material but still better than many at 185. He’s also younger than the top guys. Could see him falling into a title/title shot simply due to attrition.

Till isn’t championship material but still better than many at 185. He’s also younger than the top guys. Could see him falling into a title/title shot simply due to attrition.
Not just attrition

He was gifted a title shot after he missed weight and lost against wonderboy. Every fight he’s in which is most likely coming off a loss the narrative is always “if till wins he’s got a case for a title shot”

Darren Always 1 loss away from a title shot Till

His best chance would be beating Jared within the next year. They're about even on the feet.

Other than him, he's not beating Whitaker, Costa and I'd say maybe even Vettori. All who are still 30 or under.

Hermanson, vetorri, paulo, cannonier hell even hall I’m not gonna assume till would beat them/is better than them on top of izzy, rob, brunson

If Strickland or luke show out you have to talk about them too

To be fair, I think Cannonier and Hermanson are close fightsfor him. His counter speed could give them real problems.

A fight with Uriah would be like watching paint dry. God I hope they don't book that.

Middleweight is such a top heavy division. Really weak on true prospects. Only other fighters I see that could be real contenders are Du Plessis and Brandon Allen.

At this point the guys I named would all have a case to make it a close fight. Not saying till would lose but can’t definitively say he’s better than them rn

bisping said in the interview that the doc said the knee was blown up basically acl,mcl,pcl

Doctor Stoppage. It was a doctor stoppage!!
idk What’s next for Till after this

In Conor McGregor voice, “Noting!! He’s a bum, mate.”

It’s a weird place we find ourselves. Izzy has a rematch with Whitaker, who is legit the #1 contender with wins over Till, Gastellum and Cannonier.

Cannonier is ranked higher than Brunson. But with his five wins, I’d say he deserves the title shot more than Cannonier. This would setup another rematch for Izzy. Cannonier represents a brand new matchup for Izzy.

Last edited:
No f’n way man

1630861961244.jpeg

Srs, how much instant money in sponsors etc did he snatch within a matter of minutes. That’s wild af

edit: I just read he had his original ig page banned so that might be a newer one, but Still

He did have his OG banned due to his conduct on social media. He thought he was bullied and responded in kind.

IG is definitely a stream of income for him.

I don’t want to see him fight in an empty arena again. That walkout alone is gonna put people in seats

Just saw that Sean Strickland fought at ufc 199 on the early early prelims where rockhold headlined vs bisping in a title fight

Crazy how things work out

I was at that card and don’t remember Strickland being there at all lol, must have not been there for the fight pass fights

The diff is these two dudes paid their dues to get those title shots and belts

Especially Oliveria. Hell bisping got lucky that weidman and jacare both got hurt to even fight for the belt in the first place— otherwise Dana wasn’t giving him anything

Back
Top Bottom