The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Yup. Let Omalley eat him next. Or maybe a fight from now. Woof. Boy got that kevin lee "head movement"

Yeah. Garbrandt versus Sugah. Or Sugah versus Vera.

Cody has wrestling so it’s not a bad look to put him against Sugah.

CKB. Dan Hooker sighting.

I'm glad cody didnt face figgy smalls like he originally planned, dude would've taken his head off.

I don’t need O’Malley on PPVs or celebrating like he’s winning titles against unranked opponents.

Dana likes him because he has the same base as the lame *** Nelk boys.
This is why I’m not an O’Malley fan. I’m being super judge mental here but it just seems he attracts those impulsive, culture vulture, closet-racist bros :lol:

Welp, Ali practically runs the PFL roster….i’m sure they give Cody a good deal.

1-5 in his last 6 and prob making a good chunk of change isn’t a good look.

Shame, seems like Cody peaked in the Cruz fight. Never displayed the same potential and IQ that he showed that night.

Got Ponz winning.

But this has been a tough drag out bore fest.

I agree with coach. You can’t catch a case and come in the cage and leave it to the judges.

Tf is up with Neal? Dude has looked so flat in his past 3 fights. Hardly presses the action at all if he can't get a KO opportunity.

Tf is up with Neal? Dude has looked so flat in his past 3 fights. Hardly presses the action at all if he can't get a KO opportunity.
He had congestive heart failure and sepsis. Lost a tonnn of muscle and conditioning obv. He still doesnt physicslly look like he used to. Shoulders and back aint all the way back.

Back
Top Bottom