The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Yikes

Again I know I'm being harsh on Mokaev but it's mostly because he's had 70 amateur fights. Yes he's only 11-0 as a pro but dude isn't exactly inexperienced. I believe factually he is the most decorated amateur fighter ever

I was thinking about this the other day: Jonathan Martinez is actually hella impressive. Beat Cub, Said and then Yanez

Said is definitely legit as seen just now

Martinez wins looking even better

Yawn. Kai Kara France? Mane Kape!!

Thankfully they didn’t cut the mic when he mentioned Palestine.
Honestly, they should just do France vs Kape. That's the obvious fight to make for promotional and meritocracy purposes

Let Mokaev fight any of the other number of top contenders. Schnell, Nicolau, Perez, Albazi etc.

You know who's coming at 185: Ikram Aliskerov

185 will be fun in a few years with him, Nickel and Chimaev

Also, they need to get Aliaskhab Khizriev a fight! He's already 32 years old. What is going on with dude? Come on Dana

I fully believe Aliskerov, Nickel and Kizriev would give Izzy all he could handle. I truly do
Nearly one year ago today, he's having his coming out party

LETS GO

Yikes

Again I know I'm being harsh on Mokaev but it's mostly because he's had 70 amateur fights. Yes he's only 11-0 as a pro but dude isn't exactly inexperienced. I believe factually he is the most decorated amateur fighter ever

Man almost lost the fight sniffing crotch. Damage, damage, damage.

Mokaev could be the most decorated amateur fighter. But he’s also one of the most boring as well. I don’t think anything you said was negative. Very objective. He’s in a division that relies on excitement. Going to be tough getting him fights. And I don’t or cannot say I look forward to his name on a card.

Ikram was a beast!! Wonder if they give him a top 10 guy next?

Also Usman appearance…but UFC still don’t remember his name as they show Belal Muhammed.

The doctor should have given him the full 5 minutes and then ask him the questions

But Walker looked at the doc confused and didn't answer when he asked him the questions, so mans clearly was not all there

Dana saying we’ll figure it out makes me think he wanted a DQ. Or he’s too quickly angling for a rematch.

IMG_0609.jpeg
Wildest card bruh, theres been two fights in the stands 😂😂

At first I thought the Doc was gung-ho. But in the playback he asked Walker what country he was in 2 or 3 times and he couldn't answer. That's a concussion for shiggidy. That Doc did his job under pressure. Hespech

Back
Top Bottom