The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

And the more I think about Alex vs jiri I feel like jiri might play right into Alex’s technical kickboxing

I felt like Alex didn’t look all that great against Jan. Still better than izzy did obviously but not like some kind of freak of nature

Just goes to show matchups. If Alex keeps it tight on the feet he’ll catch jiri with some heat. Jiri gets hit so often…

Yeah that's my biggest worry with Jiri. Man's chin is granite but you can only take so many shots from Alex. But to play devils advocate, albeit at 185, Alex has been KO'd and Jiri can deliver those ending shots.

Can't ****ing wait for this fight man. Jiri's one of my favorite fighters to watch so I'm pulling for the guy to win back the belt. I think I heard Ariel mention that Jiri is getting ppv points? I really hope that's the case, should've never been stripped.

Lottery parlay for tomorrow

IMG_2013.png

And the more I think about Alex vs jiri I feel like jiri might play right into Alex’s technical kickboxing

I felt like Alex didn’t look all that great against Jan. Still better than izzy did obviously but not like some kind of freak of nature

Just goes to show matchups. If Alex keeps it tight on the feet he’ll catch jiri with some heat. Jiri gets hit so often…
Yeah. There’s a methodical patience to Alex’s game. So he’s going to look for openings while Jiri is doing the most. And he’s got good power to deliver a KD or TKO.
Yeah that's my biggest worry with Jiri. Man's chin is granite but you can only take so many shots from Alex. But to play devils advocate, albeit at 185, Alex has been KO'd and Jiri can deliver those ending shots.

Can't ****ing wait for this fight man. Jiri's one of my favorite fighters to watch so I'm pulling for the guy to win back the belt. I think I heard Ariel mention that Jiri is getting ppv points? I really hope that's the case, should've never been stripped.
I agree Devil Advocate is how does Alex deal with the kind frenzy and pressure Jiri will bring? That Dominic Reyes fight was so insane for the round and a half it lasted. And we all know Jiri/Glover was frantic.

Yeah seems like it may be a legit prescription issue. Cali commission don't play around. It it were any type of PED he's getting suspended way longer than 6 months from them.

McKee getting in the mix is cool

It seems like he’s not happy with bellator front office as well lol. Bellator in such a trash place man

CAAC27BC-C8E8-4A1C-91F9-5A27C3AD9C8E.png

34EE216A-D2D8-4CBD-A01D-95226588BD9C.png

I’m just trying to figure out how it affects a tournament that probably not going to be around after next month?

Guys!!!

I’m ignoring Sean Strickland…baby shark on next!!! 😍

My babe looking a lil iffy on her feet. Definitely not a student of the Sean Strickland school of striking.

Last edited:
Baby shark fighting the Michelle Waterson tactic/gameplan. Throw punches 3 feet short from your opponents face :smh:

Loopy should win this. Those knockdowns looked a lot more like slip and push offs. Let's see if the judges counted them.

Yeah she needs a jab to push the pace. She was decent. She just gave up slight reach and them ghost jabs don’t do anything.

She got heart.

Tabitha don’t need to fight. She can also go the PVZ route. Just not as popular.

Back
Top Bottom