The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Week of 300 this fight will change to 145

Until I see Kayla step on the scale I refuse to believe she can make 135

I'd be interested in if she can cut that weight? Obviously, she can get a nutritionist/dietician to help. But she's a very muscular woman.

I'm surprised they just didn't resurrect 145. I'm sure they could talk to Shannon Knapp to pretty much take their 145 division (like they did with Straw weight).

Amanda could come back for that "super" fight. But ATT should have footage/gameplans for Holly Holm, who is 40+ and probably on the decline. I'd throw Miesha at Kayla too. Bueno Silva.

It's actually a good time to be injected into the division since it's pretty shallow.

300 is cool, objectively good I wouldn’t argue if some say it’s great

Not overly hyped about it

Only fight that I truly stoked for is Charlie vs arman

Ironic that Sterling is on this lol

I didn't know Cris Cyborg was 38. As much as I wouldn't mind seeing another fight with Amanda, I would almost rather see Amanda vs Kayla now.

One thing for sure is the women's bantamweight is a terrible division without Amanda... that title fight was a joke.

I need to see Kayla ufc contract cause I swore pfl wanted to pay her and cyborg guaranteed purse of a million each plus ppv plus a million to the winner

Did Volk get cracked again? Why he wearing that headband or bandage?

And Chael gotta be making cake. UFC broadcasts, ESPN, YouTube, PFL, etc.

That Bellator card looks good on paper. It’s only downhill from there. Do we only get one crossover card a year? And the remainder are Bellator proper. With Kayla gone, Cyborg doesn’t have a lot of options. Maybe Pacheco and the girl who was the #1 contender prior to the sale.

At this point I’d actually say there’s a chance cyborg could end up going back to the ufc before she hangs it up.

Back
Top Bottom