The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

One more day, one more countdown. Wild a aborigine from Sourh Africa says it’s great DDP has the belt for the whole of Africa.

They’re both idiots imo.

I just hope it’s an exciting fight.

Not DDP controlling Izzy on the ground for fights rounds of Izzy doing the opposite on the feet.

Horrendous.

…what a nightmare.
We’re lucky they’re giving us Roundtree/Pereira at the top now. I know everyone is upset about meritocracy and PED violations but the current card is better than I expected. Hopefully folks climatize for that altitude.
They’re both idiots imo.

I just hope it’s an exciting fight.

Not DDP controlling Izzy on the ground for fights rounds of Izzy doing the opposite on the feet.
I’m curious on why folks think DDP is a D1 wrestler. Besides the Jan fight, Izzy hasn’t looked too bad against take downs, etc. Unlike Alex, I’d say Izzy probably has semi respectable TDD.

We’re lucky they’re giving us Roundtree/Pereira at the top now. I know everyone is upset about meritocracy and PED violations but the current card is better than I expected. Hopefully folks climatize for that altitude.

I’m curious on why folks think DDP is a D1 wrestler. Besides the Jan fight, Izzy hasn’t looked too bad against take downs, etc. Unlike Alex, I’d say Izzy probably has semi respectable TDD.
Agreed. Izzy has solid TDD. Im excited for the fight tonight

You talking about the scream? I feel like it’s always been known if you scream it is a verbal submission.

I know in Thailand in the stadiums, if you throw up it’s a TKO.

Back
Top Bottom