The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Dana protecting Jones is crazy lol

Dude has had the stipe fight lined up for a while now.

Dana would make the Jon vs Asipnal fight 100%,

I'm sure if Stipe cant go dana will absolutely throw Asipnal in there

Y'all just be saying stuff to say it.

I get where Dana is coming from. He promised Jon/Stipe the fight. Then it fell off. Could they have done Stipe versus someone? Yeah. Stipe could have legitimately gotten two pay days.

Meanwhile Aspinall is the most relevant HW right now so of course he wants to unify and dethrone the GOAT in the process. Honestly HW is a dumpster fire. Tom doesn’t have any other challenges besides Gane or Almeida if they win. He already beat Volkov.

Right on cue :lol:

The Stipe fight is as pointless now as it was 18 months ago when it got made. No one cares for that matchup at all.

It’s really a talent thing.

I thought the HW division was decent pre strike force buy out when JDS, Cain, Brock and a few others were there. Became good when they absorbed all of the Strike Force HWs. Overeem, DC (until he moved down), Cain, Werdum, Big Foot, KFC Kid, Stipe on the come up, JDS, Lewis, etc. It’s just around COVID when it became to thin out with DC retiring, the Francis saga, Stipe sitting out.

HW, LHW and women’s BW have been bad the last few years. Straw weight heading there.

Belal Muhammad is freaking pathetic.

Shavkat needs to fight Usman before he deserves a shot at the belt?

Is he aware that Kamaru is on a three fight losing streak?

Classic is example of a big mouth who says one thing as a contender, then starts maneuvering to do whatever he can to hold onto the title as long as possible once he gets it.

I don’t think he wants any part of this beast.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2024/8/...khmonov-fight-kamaru-usman-to-earn-title-shot

Someone said Belal “Remember the Name” Muhammad

Interview with a local news station

Belal AI song about Usman

Belal AI song about Sean

Finally a beautiful clip with Joe Rogan discussing God’s will

Back
Top Bottom