The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

This guy Mystic 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 i admire conor's aspirations. we haven't had a guy trying to grab every belt like this since baby jay. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
:rofl:

The traitor angle is genius.. Get the second belt before thinking about the third :smh: overlooking RDA gonna get this man killed

rda gotta keep his emotions in check and not get hyped into getting revenge for aldo and brasil.

Connor gonna have to come to the ring with a roll of quarters in His gloves if he fights Ruthless [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

McGregor got less than 2 months to get into old boys head. He's gotta come with the heat early.

I can't imagine there will be a massive press tour as i assume both guys will already be in camp.

That's already a plus for RDA.
last guy that tried the trash talking and mind games with rda got OBLITERATED....he was also a southpaw and also a pressure fighter...nate diaz if u don't know who im referring to lol 

Nate Diaz don't really compare to Conor at all stylistically. Nate has zero footwork or movement nor is his striking nearly as diversified as Conor's

There is virtually no argument against RDA. He's beat a prime Pettis, Bendo, Cowboy. Outside of Khabib you can pretty much make the argument that RDA can't lose

Feel like we've heard that before though....

Nate Diaz don't really compare to Conor at all stylistically. Nate has zero footwork or movement nor is his striking nearly as diversified as Conor's

There is virtually no argument against RDA. He's beat a prime Pettis, Bendo, Cowboy. Outside of Khabib you can pretty much make the argument that RDA can't lose

Feel like we've heard that before though....
frown.gif
 yes we did

I want to see a Conor vs Aldo rematch down the road 

RDA's camp perhaps is game to trash talk? 
nerd.gif

I LIKE IT RDA I LIKE IT 
roll.gif

speedofsportThe @thenotoriousmmaConor Mcgegor needs to be more creative than this if he wants to get in Rafaels head... But most likely that's as creative as it gets for a vain guy who copied his look and tattoos from a model and personality from a boxer. RELAX guys it's all in fun!!! March 5 UFC 197#war #TEAMDOSANJOS #ufc #mma#dosanjosmcgregor #destruction@rdosanjosmma #redpanties #everyday

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom