The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

They gotta have a **** card when they visit my city :rofl:

The last card they had here was lit on paper though, so it is what it is

If Yair loses bad again, he may never want to enter Texas again

I really like to watch Valentina... Her standup is solid
Her and Nunes are the only females worth watching. Holly on the decline. Gerandamie is scared. Cyborg is a science experiment. I have as little interest in the womans divisions as I ever have *shrug*

Zabit got all the leverage in the world on this one. Id pulla hammy if i were him... up thay check by 25-50% if they lose that fight this wont even do 100k buys

Colby has to fight T-Wood or else the interim title is absolutely useless. Some would say it already is, but whatever. From what I understand Colby isn't injured. He just doesn't want to fight in Sept. Which makes sense. He did just fight a month or so ago and Sept is just around the corner.

:smh

Create an interim (When it WASN’T necessary), out of that you get the best possible scenario and most marketable option (Woodley/Colby) now you strip the interim?

Schaub has Dana off his meds.

Smh dude just fought in June

I was really looking forward to the leadup of Colby woodley and also looking forward to their match

I hope till doesn’t fight woodley like wonderboy did

Conor is lurking... He has been posting a lot about his training... I think he fights in the near future.

Give me Woodley/Colby at 229 along with the Conor fight

if the Woodley/Colby fight doesn't happen :smh:

Luke really wants to fight HW's. First it was Werdum now it's Brock

"I WAS TRYING TO JUDGE THE SITUATION BECAUSE I WAS ABOUT TO PULL A DIAZ BROTHER AND JUMP ON HIS BACK AND KICK BROCK IN THE HEAD. I SAW BROCK ENTER THE ARENA AS WE WERE GETTING STAGED AND READY FOR DC, SO I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP.

I WAS TRYING TO JUDGE BROCK, I WAS TRYING TO JUDGE BROCK. BROCK WAS COMING IN HOT AND PUSHING DC BUT DC KEPT HIS COMPOSURE AND HE WAS TRYING TO LAUGH IT OFF, SO… *LAUGHS* I’M NOT A BIG FAN OF BROCK AND HIS STYLE, SO I WOULDN’T MIND TAKING A LEG HOME.”

Back
Top Bottom