The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

JDS fighting only once a year for the past 5 years is good but also a lil crazy. Good to let his body and brain hopefully heal but not a lot of consistent action

I didn't realize he was fighting so infrequently now

JDS still has the same holes in his game after all these years.

Hasn't evolved as a fighter at all

JDS is ripe to be caught with his flat-footed movement. He's looked ok and has a good game plan thus far but Ivanov has been close to landing some nasty counters with his signature left hand.

3-0 JDS but his chin is still suspect.

Give it to JDS but wanted coma dude to win after hearing that story

Nothing worst than a HW fight that goes 5 rounds

JDS looked good in comparison to his recent fights (better cardio), but overall, I cant see this dude being any type of relevant in the UFC.

Conor trolling the **** outta khabib :lol:

Seeing the Russian compound vids reminds me so much of Peaky Blinders. Rags to riches thing for Conor, super dope

Honestly wonder how many Russian fans Conor has :lol: I know Khabib is supposedly a God there but imagine if Conor actually had a following there too

I’m sure Connor has some type of following.

But it’s hard to know since we don’t have any analytics or on the ground word of mouth from there.

If Boxing is offering Connor another major bag, why should we be mad if he takes it?

Uncle Dana has no issue low balling his fighters.

I'll be mad for sure if Conor goes back to boxing, I don't care to see him get demolished in a sport he's nowhere near the best at. Do I blame him for taking a bag in boxing? Hell no

He belongs in the cage though. It comes down to an artist not being able to express himself the way he should, it's almost criminal

hell no.

nick wouldnt give that bum the time of day even if he had 10 belts

nick vs spider, nick vs gsp, nick vs lawler, someone his generation

**** these new guys tryna make a name

I'm quite interested in what Stipe and Ngannu will have to say tomorrow on Ariel's show

I wonder if Stipe wants to get right back in there and I need to hear Ngannu's state of mind right now because he seems all out of sorts mentally

Back
Top Bottom