The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

The 3rd jones fight is off the table. Thats gone forever now.

Well see if stipe grant him a rematch.....he might not DC talked alot of **** leading up to this fight.

DC just might take an easier fight and ride off into the sunset, aint nothing left for him to prove....

Am I the only one who always wondered why nobody else went to the body as much on Cormier?
Has anyone ever went to the body on Roy. I figure most people think big body dudes ain’t susceptible lol

But dom called for it beautifully during the fight, said stipe was head hunting way too much. The thing that amazed me was how dc couldn’t adapt. He literally didn’t evade nor block a single body blow

So its either going to be ngannu 2 or DC3 for stipe next.....i bet he takes francis and makes DC sit on the sidelines.

We shall see.

Dc releasing a lengthy post saying he will let us know what he decides. Tbh if he ain’t set on retiring then I would bet he would fight again at some point

I don’t rule out Jon Jones one bit

Thats the thing....im sure HE wants to fight jones.

But ultimately JONES has to set and agree to the terms.

Jones didnt have anything to gain from beating DC a 3rd time and has EVEN LESS to gain from beating him after he’s lost again.

Jones is already sitting on a bunch of money, you not gonna motivate him with a brinks truck.

Its over.

That ship has sailed, ran out of gas and sank already.

I wouldn’t put it past Jon. His second win was tainted with the positive test. Jon cares deeply about what the fans want and say

If fans call for it or start saying he won because of roids I wouldn’t at all be surprised if that was enough to seal the deal

I felt Yoel won personally. I felt he was way more accurate. He wasn't the aggressor, but a lot of Paulo's shots were getting deflected and partially blocked

Pettis' foot is ****ed. That boy so ****ing brittle man. Man, breaks something like every bout

DC got overconfident and it cost him all in one round. It was that 3rd follow up right while DC was leaned on the fence that cemented the victory for Stipe.

Has anyone ever went to the body on Roy. I figure most people think big body dudes ain’t susceptible lol

But dom called for it beautifully during the fight, said stipe was head hunting way too much. The thing that amazed me was how dc couldn’t adapt. He literally didn’t evade nor block a single body blow

I dont the quote really ties to the body shots completely, but after the fight DC was noting how he wasn't really phased by what Stipe was throwing, so he wasn't really worried. It never dawned on him that it all adds up.

DC washed

Swear I dont understand these kind of takes and get triggered by the word 'washed' everytime. I mean HOW tho?!? He was winning the fight. I had it 3-0 up until he got clipped.

Only getting clipped by the most successful HW in UFC history and the GOAT LHW doesn't really register as 'washed' to me

Last edited:
I wouldn’t put it past Jon. His second win was tainted with the positive test. Jon cares deeply about what the fans want and say

If fans call for it or start saying he won because of roids I wouldn’t at all be surprised if that was enough to seal the deal
I mean he’s already said HE HAS NO INTEREST in a 3rd fight.

Not sure how more clear cut it can be?

Sorry man, its done.

DC hasn’t beaten Jones. He won a round in the second fight and then got slept.

DC, using JBJ eye pokes, has beaten Stipe. He was also winning that fight before the body blows.

It would make the most sense to try a third fight with Stipe. Stipe could say no...but he doesn’t really have many options at HW. JBJ = another concession to a LHW. Stipe dominated Francis.

DC hasn’t beaten Jones. He won a round in the second fight and then got slept.

DC, using JBJ eye pokes, has beaten Stipe. He was also winning that fight before the body blows.

It would make the most sense to try a third fight with Stipe. Stipe could say no...but he doesn’t really have many options at HW. JBJ = another concession to a LHW. Stipe dominated Francis.
Yeah rematches only make sense if the previous was close or there was a fluke.

I mean he’s already said HE HAS NO INTEREST in a 3rd fight.

Not sure how more clear cut it can be?

Sorry man, its done.
I'm not saying it's going to happen, I'm saying I'm not ruling it out. I wouldn't be surprised either way. If you're ruling it out and taking his word at absolute face value, good on you :lol:

upload_2019-8-20_12-17-54.png

Looks like Masvidal is willing to take the Diaz fight, really hoping they make this either for 244 or 245. Both 242 and 243 are very underwhelming cards outside the main events.

Looks like Masvidal is willing to take the Diaz fight, really hoping they make this either for 244 or 245. Both 242 and 243 are very underwhelming cards outside the main events.
Dana didn’t want to make nate and Dustin main event at msg last year :smh: if he does it this year that would be something

We should have got nate vs diamond :smh:

Dana didn’t want to make nate and Dustin main event at msg last year :smh: if he does it this year that would be something

We should have got nate vs diamond :smh:

I actually prefer that it worked out this way. Dustin deserved the title shot and Masvidal deserves a money fight. They can always fight after the Khabib fight happens.

Back
Top Bottom