The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

This dood woodley talkin bout training with the diaz bros?

He was just clowing nick last year tryna get that money fight. He was being disrespectful too

Now all of a sudden after he loses the belt and nate is back on top he wanna use DIAZ name to stay relevant.....

Smhhhh

This dood 1 more “no show” away from being a full time celebrity show host on E!

He did the same thing w/ GSP.

Woodley is a baby, glad Usman embarrassed him.

I am down for a Rumble vs Stipe fight but I guess he needs a tune up fight first. I doubt Cormier wants that fight seeing how he's beaten him twice. Rumble is a scary guy though.

Turns out BJ actually got knocked out first then when he regained his senses he tackled the guy from behind hahahah sad man. Sad.

The new videos up on TMZ

Dana promised him this last fight vs Lentz but you have to think that's in serioussss jeopardy right now

Last edited:
I am about to go to Hawaii this weekend. I am about to hunt down these bars that BJ goes to and see if I can witness a free fight!

Just tell BJ to retire when you see him there and you’ll be in a fight.

I’ll set the line @ -140 Fong$tarr / +125 BJ, anyone who wants action can PM me.

The slap KO to head bouncing off the pavement

Damb

I just realized this idiot was saying “punch again, punch again” right before he got slapped into the next stratosphere.

I wanted to laugh but people die like this, skull + pavement = no bueno.

BJ needs help immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:
FF46F1EF-FB7D-47A8-9E78-55E454141EFC.png

:lol::lol::smh:

Baby Jay used to be a beast tho smh, sad

this the stuff guys be talking bout when they say they wanna retire on top, not stay in the game too long.....

I just realized this idiot was saying “punch again, punch again” right before he got slapped into the next stratosphere.

I wanted to laugh but people die like this, skull + pavement = no bueno.

BJ needs help immediately.

I came to defend him. It didnt really look like he was fighting in the couple times I replayed this. And was even going to point out that he wasn't even trying to defend himself, and noting that he was speaking when he took the Stockton 1-2. I assumed he was attempting to diffuse. Boy was I wrong. Yikes BJ.

Evryone who live out here already know the deal....even law enforcement handle BJ different.

He’s literally a chronic alcoholic who used to be a elite level MMA fighter, when dood gets drunk.....its over he dont give a **** he will smack your girls *** right in front of you and dare you to do something about it. He’s THAT guy.

This what mcgregor will look like in 15 years if he dont shape up lol

I already know man, I was hoping he could have a different narrative. One that says he's not a total *******.

That's 2 street fights in as many months right? You know you got issues when Lidell is telling you to sit down somewhere and knock it off, you too old for this ****.

Back
Top Bottom