The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

I dunno, how does a national doping program help Russia?

Bribery, a work, doping. Over a small card in China.

So does Rose or Joanna get the next shot?

Just watched the fight. That’s one big girl lol. Andrade, shakes head. She definitely got lucky against Rose.

Last edited:
Fight wassnt rigged :lol:
she kept saying all week Torres would be a harder fight than Andrade. She ain't respect Andrades power at all. Straight up traded clean shots in the pocket and wasn't fazed at all .

Rose was making light work til she got dropped on her head :frown: . This Fight pretty much shows why people were declining to fight her.

Interested in JJ vs Zhang, but JJ fighting in October already .

Gus' retirement lasted exactly 3 months :rofl:

“(The idea of returning) came quite fast. I was home for a couple days, and I had itching in my hands and wanted to get back and train,” Gustafsson said.

“I would love a fight. A fight against Luke would be a great way to comeback. He is a tough guy, a legend.”

“I’m about 240-245lbs. I’m a heavyweight right now,” Gustafsson said. “I’ve had a good time with family and friends. It has been a good two and half months.”

Lol I would have put a bet that Gus wasn't gonna stay retired. A fight with Luke would be a good scrap.

I’m pretty surprised that Dana is having Khabib’s first fight back as a mid afternoon fight in Dubai. You’d think he’d wanna get as many viewers as possible.

They have a 5 year deal with Abu Dhabi and apparently it's a beneficial market for them. It's a perfect location for Khabib as he'll have huge Russian and Arabic support. Supposedly they've built a stadium specifically for the fight that will be able to hold like 13-14,000 people. It sold out quick too

This week they're having a 7 day long festival to go along with the UFC card on Saturday. Chili Peppers and J Balvin will be performing, famous DJ's playing at clubs... I'm almost certain it's going to be a wild money spending week

Also, with the new ESPN deal, the UFC gets paid upfront so the PPV buys aren't as important as before

The kicker is that Khabib's father will be able to corner him and not worry about Visa issues. Khabib is very expressive about having his father present saying he's unbreakable with his pops

“(The idea of returning) came quite fast. I was home for a couple days, and I had itching in my hands and wanted to get back and train,” Gustafsson said.

“I would love a fight. A fight against Luke would be a great way to comeback. He is a tough guy, a legend.”

“I’m about 240-245lbs. I’m a heavyweight right now,” Gustafsson said. “I’ve had a good time with family and friends. It has been a good two and half months.”
Didn’t Luke get a broken jaw in his last fight? His chin already didn’t hold up well. Don’t see any good outcome for Luke in this matchup. Matchup w Jan Blackowicz makes more sense

tbh, I think Gus is looking for the easiest big name fight. Jan is a tougher out at this moment in time... and their first match Jan was lowkey giving Gus the business on the feet to start

Sounds like it lasted a few days :lol:

Yea wouldn't say I'm hyped for any fight but the main. Co main us a solid matchup but not one that excites me or really does anything for the division. I'd say Barboza uses his kicks to keep Felder at bay and gets a TKO in the 2nd.

Nate and Jorge being compared to Big and Pac?!?! That's definitely the fight to make. Just imagine having that as the co main at 244 then the winner squaring off to Colby or Usman. I know Leon Edwards is more deserving than Nate but hes not a name or a guy that really gets your attention. Hes probably one more fight away and could see him getting a shot in 2020 with another solid win.

This Is Not It

thumb_ight-imma-head-out-new-spongebob-pants-template-buy-it-62416975.png

BJ aint the only one getting into bar fights. Melvin been KO'ing guys cold. The first vid is more recent and he avoided jail time

Wrong dude to square up with. Dude could never fully put it together in the cage but that power was real.

In the second vid, the first guy he touches, it seriously doesn't even look like he made any contact. Dude just flew and went to sleep

Back
Top Bottom