The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

spencer lasted all 5 rounds so ill give her credit that even though she got her but beat smh... is their really anyone that can beat nunes at this point

Of course dont buy the retirement and assume its some leverage tactic but ugh cmon. I just want to see him fight. He fought a washed Cowboy and the atmosphere was still more electric than any other non Mcgregor fight. I'm sure he's asking for something absurd but also just figure it out and pay the man.

Then you have Masdival saying he wants out over money. Which would be a match up that would do record numbers. Jon Jones *****ing about money. Everyone always *****ing about money.

Thing is I really don't understand the UFC's financial situation at all to know if they are being stingy and to what extent.

Last edited:
Great card tonight

Sucked to watch Hooper get picked apart like that, look forward to seeing whats next for O'Malley

Disappointed I didn't get to see coloring book get knocked out again. assuanco's striking is horrible. Very slow and robotic movement.

O'Malley is special and Cody's hands are lightning:

BlushingMessyLadybird-size_restricted.gif

ThornyAcidicCuckoo-size_restricted.gif

SlushyAmazingLice-size_restricted.gif

GoodHastyEmu-size_restricted.gif

Seems like there lowkey alrdy is some undercover unionization happening. Everybody holding out

The payouts from last night were a JOKE tho... ibwouldnt fight until the pandemic was over either if this is what Dana's on

Some "season" from Mcnuggets... duck all serious contenders... fight Cerrone..... title shot. Must be nice

Get ready for 3 weeks of atrocious ufc cards thanks to covid

They’re so poor I might not even bother watching

I’ll probably watch Emmett vs Burgos out of the three weeks and that’s about it

Apparently Conor is mad because he wanted to fight Justin for the interim belt and the UFC wanted Justin/Khabib in September instead.

Apparently Conor is mad because he wanted to fight Justin for the interim belt and the UFC wanted Justin/Khabib in September instead.
Why would that make sense for the ufc ? They just did an interim Fight.. he’s dumb

If anyone saw Jorge interview from earlier today he is super woke right now with fighter pay

During the Post Fight Press Conference, Dana was asked numerous questions about it. He said he’s not sure where it’s coming from. And he’s indifferent to their demands.

They also asked him if he wanted to make a statement on current events like the other sports leagues. He was dodging.

Jorge brought up the fact the fighters make 18% of the revenue. While the company takes home the other 82%. And he believes there should be revenue sharing.

The country is in a crazy place. I expect more people to come forward with the bs Zuffa tactics.

Conor know Khabib not going to give him a second chance so he was trying to backdoor his way into that rematch

During the Post Fight Press Conference, Dana was asked numerous questions about it. He said he’s not sure where it’s coming from. And he’s indifferent to their demands.

They also asked him if he wanted to make a statement on current events like the other sports leagues. He was dodging.

Jorge brought up the fact the fighters make 18% of the revenue. While the company takes home the other 82%. And he believes there should be revenue sharing.

The country is in a crazy place. I expect more people to come forward with the bs Zuffa tactics.

I could not believe how hard Dana dodged that current event question and no one is pressing him on the issue

Back
Top Bottom