The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

L-O-L at costa....styleshut that **** all the way down and found that head kick.

He an absolute sniper. Definitely remind me of mcgregors run with shades of the spider.

The jones match up gets more interesting 👀

Jan :wow: no one wanna bang with that dude lol jones beats him in a snoozefest tho

lets see what johnny does now

The importance of how fighters handle losses, especially big ones is kinda underrated imo. Paulo proving he doesn't really have that capacity to just chill and hold the L and wait it out. Also kinda proves his management and coaching aren't instilling these traits in him and how to process defeat. Not a great sign tbh

This guy sounds like an idiot. Let the other coach coach, Paulo got some clowns around him. Second time around seems like it'll go worse for Paulo if he listens to this guy

“Adesanya is his focus,” Ismail said. “He was thinking about moving up in weight but won’t anymore because he wants to get Adesanya, and the UFC owes him that. He will stay [at 185] only to get Adesanya because he’s really upset, outraged with Adesanya’s post-fight attitude. He’s a bum. Warriors fight and when it’s over, it’s over. But doing that after the fight? He’s a bum, and he can expect a nightmare coming at him.”

“You can’t do that,” Ismail said. “‘Borrachinha’ is angry. It was disgusting, (Adesanya) showed his lack of character. Two warriors settle their issues in the fight, but he’s a bum. That’s the worst thing he could have done. (Costa) is pure anger right now.”

Ismail gives Adesanya all the credit for the victory and admits they had the wrong strategy for the match, but says “it wasn’t ‘Borrachinha’ that night.” Costa broke his silence on the loss on Monday, saying “only we know what happened.” Ismail said the Brazilian did not sleep the night before UFC 253 due to the time zone difference, “but we can’t use that as an excuse.”

“All merits to Adesanya for landing the kick, but ‘Borrachinha’ was too passive and the strategy was wrong,” Ismail said. “We should have changed (the strategy) after the first kicks landed and went to war. We know that now. He’s not a tactical fighter, he’s a war fighter.”

“He’s very upset. He’s very upset,” he said of Costa. “You can lose, but lose in a war, going forward, all or nothing. That’s what upsets him. And what pissed him off the most was Adesanya’s disrespect. He’s mad at him. He said Adesanya will pay for what he’s done. He spoke with Adesanya (after the fight) because he hadn’t seen that yet. That disrespect, he said Adesanya will pay for that.”

:rofl: :rofl: These clowns so damn butt hurt (literally and figuratively). All that smack Costa was talking about not going to shake hands or show respect to Izzy after he KOs him. Now theyre talking about when it's over it's over :lol:

Just take the L and come back better. Fights going to end up taking a toll on him.

:rofl: :rofl: These clowns so damn butt hurt (literally and figuratively). All that smack Costa was talking about not going to shake hands or show respect to Izzy after he KOs him. Now theyre talking about when it's over it's over :lol:

Just take the L and come back better. Fights going to end up taking a toll on him.
These numb nuts trying to say "oh Paulo was going to move up anyway but nah not anymore. Give us rematch!!!!!"

Lmfao

I love Izzy and loved that he lit up Costa but that gyno suddenly showing up is def a red flag. I would be so let down if Izzy was juicing :smh:

1601366753316.png

If it was gyno wouldnt it effect both sides?
Isn’t always symmetrical according to the inter webz

Although doctors have put out videos explaining other theories that cause this such as anti depressants

the fact that izzy was asked directly and he deflected was interesting

Says he'll fight anyone but names another can

Willing to fight a contender off the record

It's always some bull**** with this guy

I had a feeling that if Justin won he'd bypass the real contenders for the money fight and based on ali's posts, it looks like that was the case, but now ali's saying it won't happen

Shieeeeeet....If i was Conor i’d be doing the same ****.

Everything got to be perfect for me to dock this yacht and go train.

Hard to fault him. Hes a smart guy, he understands hes never been the top guy even when he was champ. He was one of a handful of the cream of the crop. When khabib broke him he realized he wasnt invincible n didnt wanna be the best anymore he just wanted the fame and adulation of being the best.

Back
Top Bottom