The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Dern looks hideous and her cakes are gone... I honestly dont understand how she shape shifts like this

I love Amanda Ribas. I would risk everything
You wild. Her takedown defense is nice. Shed prolly judo toss you to the floor and strap up
68c71123753748b53439642dd2db3850-1.gif

I mean he hasn't been remotely relevant in over half a decade. Haha he looks young though. Maybe he has another run in him

I mean he hasn't been remotely relevant in over half a decade. Haha he looks young though. Maybe he has another run in him
That's what's sad. Crazy how careers can take a turn

Nervous for James Vick here. Dude been getting his chin rang a lot and now he's moving up against a solid puncher who's never lost in Florida. I think Vick did need to stop cutting though

Wow Vick is simply not made for this **** man. Damnnn why he always look like he got jumped by a whole football team when hes waking up

i don't even know why they even put that fight together :sick: a blind man could see vick was going to die in there against a real welter with power.

i don't even know why they put that fight together :sick: a blind man could see vick was going to die going in there against a real welter with power.
I think someone like Barberena would have been a perfect match. For the both of them

That should be their next fight

Reactions: OTG
Kron on that Team Alpha Male mindset

“The way I grew up in training and fighting martial arts is basically you have a clan and a team, and you’re with your team forever,” Gracie told reporters, including MMA Junkie, at UFC on ESPN+ 19 open workouts. “If you leave your team, you’re a traitor. That’s the way I grew up. I have this instilled in me, and no matter what’s going on with me or my team, that’s my team. I don’t do get to just pick and choose as I go along with this career, whether it’s jiu-jitsu or whether it’s fighting. In the old times of war, you had a clan, and you can’t just go, ‘I didn’t like this clan this time. I’m going to go somewhere else.’

Cub giving Kron that work and showing him there's levels. Kron to his credit got a chin and eating those body shots. They're going to add up quick though

Back
Top Bottom