The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

another trash bellator card, crazy how coker has run this **** into the ground.

Eh not really cokers fault. Fighters fought boring. Bellator is easily the second best organization and it’s not even close. He has the best talent not in the ufc and Coker just got them a deal with cbs

Eh not really cokers fault. Fighters fought boring. Bellator is easily the second best organization and it’s not even close. He has the best talent not in the ufc and Coker just got them a deal with cbs
these cards are terrible 80% of the time (that might be too generous) regardless of them leaving a channel nobody watches to go to another channel nobody watches.

these cards are terrible 80% of the time (that might be too generous) regardless of them leaving a channel nobody watches to go to another channel nobody watches.
I mean you said Coker is running it into the ground when it's actually quite the opposite. He can't control what the fighters do in there, he can only sign the best talent available which he has. He can only sign the most interesting prospects available, which for the most part he has

So is the argument Bjorn Rebny (sp) did a better job?

Some may prefer the old tournament format.

And Scott did bring the freakshow matches eg 50 year olds or Kimbo. But he’s definitely signed young prospects like Aaron Pico, Ruth, Danis, etc. And he’s tried to sign UFC free agents like Rory, Gegard, Bader, etc.

Bellator is definitely a decent #2.

Reactions: OTG
The UFC superstar had been sailing around the Mediterranean on his yacht recently with his fiancée, Dee Devlin ... but McGregor allegedly flew off the handle on Thursday.

A court official in Corsica sent a statement to the Agence France-Presse confirming police had taken Conor into custody.

"Following a complaint filed on September 10 denouncing acts that could be described as attempted sexual assault and sexual exhibition, Mr. Conor Anthony Mac Gregor was the subject of a hearing by the gendarmerie services,” prosecutors said.

Another report out of France says the alleged incident took place at a bar.

Earlier this week, Conor was teasing a UFC comeback -- saying he let the UFC's drug-testing agents on his yacht to take a sample.

McGregor proposed to his longtime girlfriend Dee Devlin just last month ... and was even spotted on a photo shoot with her this week.

McGregor’s manager Audie Attar would later issue a separate statement to MMA Fighting.

“I am irate and putting out a warning loud and clear: Conor McGregor is not and will not be a target for those seeking to score a headline or a payday,” Attar said.

Don’t think that was a robbery. She fought well but clearly faded after the takedown.

I watched the fight on MUTE

Smh. Fight really could've went either way but damn I feel for Angela man. Her corner is trash. Michelle's made adjustments after the 2nd and all Angela's had to say going to the 5th was "combinations." Was a great fight though.

Archuleta/Mix up next.

I had it 3-2 Angela. I am not saying it wasn't a close fight but i felt she had 3 rounds out of the 5. Just sucks cause she’s on the older side and she really can’t afford anymore losses. But not surprised they the judges go a different way than i saw the fight.

Last edited:
Wasn't a robbery. It was all about how you scored the 5th. Angela unloading on her in the clinch to end the fight is what kinda swayed me for her.

Don't know how 1 judge had it 49-46 for waterson tho smh.

Dana

“Whether you’re retired or not retired you can get yourself into trouble,” White said (via MMA Junkie). “I don’t know enough about the Conor situation. I don’t know about it. I know what you’ve read. I’ve read the same things. Conor is retired, I haven’t talked to him. I’m sure he doesn’t need my help or advice, but if he did he can call.”

“One time when Conor blew up and Conor was massive, he showed up one time at the venue with so much security I was like, ‘This is (expletive) ridiculous, no one needs this much security, this kid is going to blow all his money just on security,’” White said. “Then me and Lorenzo (Fertitta) met up with him one night, and holy (expletive). You just don’t understand how big this kid is until you go out with him. He was literally get mobbed. People were going crazy, screaming and jumping up from blackjack tables and leaving money to go up after Conor. I’d never seen anything like that.

“You guys have to realize – imagine what it’s like in Europe. There are like old people freaking out when he went by. It wasn’t just young people. It was old people. That kind a life, crazy (expletive) happens when you’re in that type of a lifestyle. You try to go out and you try to act normal and you try to be normal and it’s hard to do sometimes. I’m not defending Conor in any way, shape or form. I don’t know enough about his situation to talk about it at all. I do know I have gone out with him publicly with him before and it is bat (expletive) nuts.”

The next two cards will be pretty nuts

1600094388802.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom