The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

GIMIeVyXgAEbMzw

If anybody needed some low level combat sports after that brutal KO, One has an all female card on Prime live right now.
Thanks for the heads up, might throw that on

We’ll at least we’ll see Francis fight in the PFL before the end of the year now

Let’s see Francis fight Ruiz or something
That would be a terrible idea. Ruiz would kill him.

I think if he’s still bag chasing, fight Wilder to complete the trilogy of HW dream fights and see who is the king of KO.

Wilder is less technical than AJ or Fury. Probably the better fight. Plus he can address some of his glaring technical issues. Add a real boxing coach to work with Dewey to formulate a real game plan.

This is more an indictment on Fury.
How much the PFL gonna pay Francis for MMA? Was it 10 million?

I wonder if that's true...
It sounds like it. It’s wild though. The actual fight is easier in MMA for Francis, but I’m sure he’s going to miss those easier boxing camps. MMA is a brutal sport.

That would be a terrible idea. Ruiz would kill him.

I think if he’s still bag chasing, fight Wilder to complete the trilogy of HW dream fights and see who is the king of KO.

Wilder is less technical than AJ or Fury. Probably the better fight. Plus he can address some of his glaring technical issues. Add a real boxing coach to work with Dewey to formulate a real game plan.

This is more an indictment on Fury.

It sounds like it. It’s wild though. The actual fight is easier in MMA for Francis, but I’m sure he’s going to miss those easier boxing camps. MMA is a brutal sport.
Not gonna act like I know boxing all that much but Ruiz was getting boo’d in his last fight against a 43 year old

Wilder looked awful but uh, he’s still wilder

I don’t see how that’s such a less terrible idea but who knows

If he’s not getting at least 10 million in mma I don’t think he should go back

If not Ruiz or wilder he can fight someone else if boxing ain’t done with him and they still wanna give him 20 or close to it

Back
Top Bottom