The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Lmfaoooooo

Simpson said he told vera in the cage after the fight that Vera was a warrior and that Vera told him we will never be friends

Lmooooooo

Chito mentioned it when Ariel interviewed him earlier in the week. He just said they had been beefing all the way up to this fight, don’t try to be nice and friends just cause the fight is over. Keep it real.

You don't have to (plus Mix missed weight as well) you could just look at all his other fights, wins too. He's way too one dimensional but I hope he keeps winning since he's at least an interesting personality

This is why I never try to understand many lawsuits, especially of this nature. Whole time folks had me thinking imminent changes were on the horizon-- even though in my heart I was like... "how??" considering this was the UFC we're talking about... just seemed like a pipe dream. But a 10 year case being wrapped up as easily as this... that hurts man

1711012816355.png

I wanted chaos. I wanted change. I wanted fair payouts. I wanted the UFC to try again. I wanted leaked messages between crooked managers and the promotions. Now we just get... absolutely none of it and the sport is in a worse position than it was

I knew it was farfetched to want all of those things smh

I'm just now realizing the circumstances for the Bellator main event on Friday

Corey Anderson is fighting Karl Moore for the vacant LHW belt... because Nemkov vacated. Had no clue that happened

Seems very Bellatory

I'm guessing with a Gallagher win he cuts a promo to fight the winner of Pitbull/Kennedy. Pico deserves the winner... amongst like 10 other dudes before Gallagher :lol:

I'm just now realizing the circumstances for the Bellator main event on Friday

Corey Anderson is fighting Karl Moore for the vacant LHW belt... because Nemkov vacated. Had no clue that happened

Seems very Bellatory

I'm guessing with a Gallagher win he cuts a promo to fight the winner of Pitbull/Kennedy. Pico deserves the winner... amongst like 10 other dudes before Gallagher :lol:
Is this card on Max?

And didn't Nemkov move up to HW and his first "test" the last Bellator card?

Post PFL-purchased Bellator seems just as bad as pre-sale Bellator with announcements and information.

I'm curious on how Scott Coker and Gilbert Melendez's promotion works out.

So they settled and paid them for underpaying them but then didn’t address the pay system that is still underpaying them?

Thats why i dont believe any of this fight talk.. didnt he say he was fighting chandler last summer... offfical annoucement and all and NOTHING.

Back
Top Bottom