The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Do you believe Schaub with the whole 'Dana blacklisting guys because their girls turned him down'? That even seems a bit grimey for him

Hold up, so Dana been trying to exercise his right of first night like some game of thrones ****? He more wild than I ever imagined :lol:

Knockouts, strikes that unintentionally connect to the eyes, submissions that hyperextend muscles, kick checks are also potentially career-ending. If you make calf kicks and side kicks to the knees illegal you may as well make all the above illegal too. People just need to accept that there's a certain degree of danger and risk of injury in the sport, especially if we're talking about techniques that can be avoided/defended against.

And so it begins

According to TMZ Sports, the final stages have been reached in the negotiating of a plea deal for his felony mischief case.

Prosecutors are agreeing to drop the felony to a misdemeanor. This is a very big deal for the Irishman as a felony regarding violence could result in deportation from the U.S permanently.

In addition, McGregor was facing up to seven years behind bars if convicted, but the prosecutors are agreeing to probation, therefore, keeping the former UFC champion out from behind bars.

The plea deal has yet to reach finalization, but the negotiations are reportedly in the “fine points” stages. Assuming nothing crazy happens and this falls through, the deal is expected to be finished and made final in the coming days as McGregor is due in a Manhattan court on Thursday.

How long after the court case is done til we get the date on his next fight?

Dana been saying all along Conor needs to clear this up first

Just checked the schedule to see what I'm missing and Alvarez/Dustin + Aldo/Stephens next week.

Plus I hope Tecia makes JJ 0 for her last 3.

Marc Diakese might be the most disappointing prospect since Brandon Thatch, both came in starching their opponents then their lack of fundamentals got exposed.

Smith should have been ranked before the fight. He’s set himself up nicely for life after dc

They should put him against gus in LA

Risky fight for Gus but he hasn't fought in about a year so would be surprised if he doesn't take it.

Also, Corey Anderson looked good today, but short notice fights always leave me uneasy on how good a fighter really is.

I just want to see gus fight. If it’s smith or even Corey Anderson, would like to see gus stay on that card or a card soon after

Back
Top Bottom