The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

I don't know who Weidman hates more, probably Luke even though Yoel knocked him out in his backyard after lobbying to fight in New York so long.

If the fight went into the later rounds, it would have been even more ridiculous if Romero won with a broken leg.

And Romero was initially supposed to fight Branch who tapped to strikes from Rockhold.

Scary to think what Romero would have done to Branch.

:rofl:

tcxe3h0h0jf01.jpg

This entire time I've been trying to figure out floyds motivation behind this

It can't be money so what else could it be

Is this the only way to promote a rematch for them in boxing?

Conor’s been taking rematch for a while. Saying he’d win. They both potentially running game.

I seriously hope we do not have to go through this charade again.

I hope my boy Weidman gets a crack at the title soon. I think he matches well with Whittaker if Whittaker gets past Romero again.

And Romero is still so explosive and impressive at age 40. He's a freak.

If Cowboy loses bad to Yancy next Sunday I wonder if he wonders about walking away

He didn't look horrible against Robbie like he did against Jorge and Till but Robbie also probably wasn't back to form

Cowboy should honestly be able to outlast a guy like Yancy, who is solid in his own right but Cowboy is supposed to be a different caliber fighter

I also just seen that Robbie tore his ACL in his loss against RDA, he has to also be wondering about his shelf life

Back
Top Bottom