The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

ufc saw how them ppv numbers was looking and stripped his *** :lol:

brunson says he wants stylebender... book that **** dana

Seeing non-nt’ers use the term “pull up” is funny. Guess i’m not hip into millenial internet lingo.

Hope Till makes weight but I can't see it... The guy balloons way too much... I like the fight but Colby got jumped with the quickness for no real reason

Colby got jipped in this whole thing and it really doesn’t make sense other than the UFC being very desperate for a main event fight for 228.

Colby and Woodley wanted the fight, it’s a fight that makes sense all around, both would of promoted it and already have.

Interim belts are thrown around way too much in present day UFC but if you’re going to strip a guy a month after he wins the interim when he’s ready to fight the champ in a few months then why even bother?

If Colby is ready to go for November then what do you do with him now? Do you give him Usman? Does he fight the winner of Woodley/Till?

I’m a fan of Till but he’s got a glaring weight issue and he even boasts about it himself. Booking him for a main event title fight is extremely risky which again just leads me to believe they are scrambling and trying to book anything they can for 228.

Colbys gonna have the last laugh when Till misses weight or gets pulled out of the fight by the commission.

so colby isn't injured? dana and ufc done goof'd. they already had the buildup with those two not liking one another
woodley headlining wasn't going to do big numbers regardless, but i would assume colby is a bigger attraction than till

Colby def got screwed but the UFC brass needed to save 228, it still won't likely sell that well in the end though. Interim belts just became more of a joke after stripping someone who apparently is good to go before the end of the year lol. The buildup would have been good for Colby-Twood even with Colby's cringe trash talk. Hope that fight goes down by end of year or early next year. At this point Colby probably waits it out.

if everything pans out we get this plus romero/costa, weidman/rockhold 2, jacare/branch on the same card :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom