The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

I’m just curious how Colby will handle some of these fighters size like Woodley, Usman, Till. I think it’s pretty safe to say all those guys cut from around 200lbs while I remember Colby saying he stays about 180-185.

He definitely benefits from 5 rounds. His pressure on RDA was pretty impressive, will have to see if it works on the rest of the top 5.

Also Usman and Woodley actually hate him so we’ll have to see how the emotions play out.

Lol at Conor getting a light slap on the wrist. Bet they are already cutting a potential promo using footage from Barclays tunnel...

I think since his shenanigans took place in New York, UFC would have him fight in New York as part of his plea deal.

Last edited:
Having them fight in NYC would make this story come full circle. The highlights and storylines coming into the fight would be great.

Ariel says they’re trying to get a deal done for Oct in Vegas.

If that’s the case, the hell could possibly be the main event for MSG? How long is Whittaker out for? Title defense vs Kelvin would’ve made sense considering it’s an all middleweight card so far.

Ariel says they’re trying to get a deal done for Oct in Vegas.

If that’s the case, the hell could possibly be the main event for MSG? How long is Whittaker out for? Title defense vs Kelvin would’ve made sense considering it’s an all middleweight card so far.

Whittaker out til early 2019.

Chances Conor steps in if Till can't go vs Woodley???
I think they really need a headliner for Vegas so while conor is always an option I think they could also consider usman v woodley

I also wonder who will headline msg like someone else asked. If it’s a stacked card I wouldn’t even care if there’s a title fight or not

Ready for the Khabib quotes tomorrow

Friday (5 p.m. MT): UFC on FOX 30 ceremonial weigh-ins and Q&Aat Scotiabank Saddledome. The ceremonial UFC on FOX 30 weigh-ins start at 6 p.m. MT local time. The doors open to the public at 5 p.m. and UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov will take part in a Q&A with fans from 5:15-5:45 p.m.

im not sure if im in the minority but I would rather see diaz III

the possibility of watching khabib control conor for 25 doesnt really excite me....

the possibility of conor catching khabib and regaining 55 belt IS COOL.....

but I want to see this dood settle the score man to man on some deeper than mma/ufc ****

Back
Top Bottom