The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

I chuckled as well. I know Danis is a skilled jiu jitsu player but is he really on Khabib's level?

Has he wrestled a bear?

But is he wrong though? As much as he talks, Danis is a stud on the ground
He is but range and positioning in BJJ for control and submissions is different than Khabib's style of control and striking. Plus while there is crossover, wrestling and BJJ are two different skillsets. The threats that Danis creates on the ground are very different than the threats that Khabib creates.

Since you mentioned Cain, are we at a point where we can say we'll never see him fight again?

It was either the Embedded or Countdown where my dude looked like a full time coach. Mad white in his beard n **** :lol:

Well he's not going to fight his own teammate who has the belt in his weight class

At this point he's just helping the squad train and defend their belts :lol:

I don't know that a title fight should be his only option. He's only had 1 fight since he lost the belt. Which he did win. But it was over 2 years ago.

Tune up at HW, DC fight Brock, retires and he's clear.

I'm just wondering where he stands on fighting again period.

We need to get my boy Garry Tonon out of ONE FC so he can fight Danis and eventually make it over to the UFC

Yea Cain was looking like an old coach there. Seems like 5 years since he last fought. I really hope he's able to fight again next year.

I dont have access to PPV on a TV.

Should I be good buying the fight on my laptop through UFC website without any issues?

It would be super interesting to see what would happen if Khabib took a guy like Tonon, Danis or Ortega to the ground.

jones needs the DC fight more than DC
how many big fights does jones have? gus? nobody at LHW that really moves the needle. would he be open to moving up and fighting stipe?

Back
Top Bottom