The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

He said he’s willing to fight GSP in a super fight. He wants to exit the sport as dominant.

No interest in Tony despite Ferguson being his toughest competitor.

What happened to Khabib fighting for his legacy? If he wins and retires I'll be pretty disappointed. Guess they won't attempt to make the Tony-Khabib fight a fifth time smh.

Hnzk5Ys8OEcFwzu7vFugonYsuIgQqqI7DDkIFCmlBO0.jpg

IF he wins... That is his plan... To beat Danas poster boy and peace out...

That would be the biggest **** you to any organization by a competitor I think I'll ever witness.

He'd be a legend almost immediately. Undefeated, beat big talent and the UFC's one man hype machine. That would be the legacy.

Hearing all the 'mental preparedness' talk during the Embedded makes me feel bad for dude. Watching the sparring in the vids he's doing a lot of things to 'mix it up', but honestly I see it just resulting in a TD. He's fighting a pressure guy, an archetype he's known to fold against. And Tony's probably one of the best and most unorthodox version he's seen to date. He's going to end up right back in that same mental space after it's all done IMO and that kinda sucks.

Last edited:
Tony kind of looked like Prince in Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories grinding on the basketball.

Back
Top Bottom