The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

The way I look at it, in MMA nobody can go undefeated forever. Much less not lose a round. So it's basically regressing to the mean

Lmfaoo ufc trying to spin this whole victim Connor narrative

Son tried hopping out the octagon too and threw the first punch at Khabib’s dude

Last edited:
I think that right hand he threw to drop Conor is all that needs to be said. He looked great against barbosa and Al with the standup.

The gap between the lowest and highest levels of grappling is MUCH larger than the gap between the lowest and highest levels of striking

Orrrr maybe connr hasnt been striking for 25 years and is nowhere near the best striker in the game. Whereas Khabib has been honing his craft for almost 3 decades at the highest of levels of wrestling

Slow down on the Conor fluke talk ... Dude is an animal and better than anyone not named Khabib ...

This reminds me of the Nate fight where he just gassed himself up and gassed himself out ... Watching again, I'm impressed with how round 1 went given the missed takedown defense ... He clearly worked on his ground defense ... And it could be argued that he defended Khabib as good as anyone ...

The biggest problem and one that got Conor caught up was the apparent loss of care for defense in the stand up ... I understand this was due to the fear of the takedown but he needs to move his head more and not assume Khabib is just shooting 100% of the time ... The overhand right ended that fight ...

The fact Conor survived round 2 is insane ... The fact he stung Khabib after that gives me hope in a rematch ...

Good knock, looking forward to the rematch ...

Well, I’m done with all this.

Main takeaways

. Connor looked absolutely horrible
. Dana White is currently finding a way to keep Connor champion :lol:
. Connor will in no way shape or form want a rematch
. The Notorious gimmick is dead. He should rock with “the family man”

Your post to Avi Ratio is uncanny. I see what you did there.

Dear+ash+_03265c13c0d0f4de02fe073a5f4a56b6.jpg

I’m a little upset nobody mentioned the previous times this happened and the sport wasn’t ruined. Diaz bros and Jake Shields with Mayhem Miller. Tank and Cabbage. About a hundred times in boxing. Khabib going to get hit harder than Conor for doing 1/2 the damage. Ask Rose if what Conor got was acceptable.

Can we please get a fight for Danis with a real fighter? I would love nothing more than to see him eat some humble pie and elbows

Cameron Hanes has some real good video on his IG account. Khabibs guy in black that jumped into the cage first looks like Conor hits him right when red shirt hops the cage. Then red shirt gets a few off. Cam has the vid of Khabib trying to jump onto Danis. Fun stuff

Khabib comes off as a foreigner who doesn't understand that mother****ers making millions out here ... DC was right, different culture ...

You can't let talk and antics get in your feelings ... That isn't being about that life, it's being a dumb *** ...

Khabib comes off as a foreigner who doesn't understand that **********ers making millions out here ... DC was right, different culture ...

You can't let talk and antics get in your feelings ... That isn't being about that life, it's being a dumb *** ...

Short sided view. Khabib isn’t in it for the money or the accolades. You think Putin won’t drop bags off to him after this? Guy is set for life for defending the country

Last edited:
Khabib comes off as a foreigner who doesn't understand that **********ers making millions out here ... DC was right, different culture ...

You just sound like a McGregor homer with a strong case of xenophobia.

McGregor disrespected Khabib's entire culture and family on some deeply personal sh*t. Not everyone is gonna take kindly to that because "it's part of the game."

Glad Conor finally paid the piper. With his overrated ***.

2-3 in last 5 fights

Two Ls where he got dominated from start to finish

One W that can be argued either way vs a non top 5 contender

GOAT????:nerd:
So records do matter? Tell some of these *****es that still think LeScrub is the GOAT. LOL

McGregor disrespected Khabib's entire culture and family on some deeply personal sh*t. Not everyone is gonna take kindly to that because "it's part of the game."

Hope they give TWood a shot at Conor... He would handle him as well... Tony looked like he didn't miss a beat after surgery... Have to think he beats Conor too.

Short sided view. Khabib isn’t in it for the money or the accolades. You think Putin won’t drop bags off to him after this? Guybis set for life for defending the country

Just read the crap he posts in the political thread and you’ll ignore everything he posts.

I’m a little upset nobody mentioned the previous times this happened and the sport wasn’t ruined. Diaz bros and Jake Shields with Mayhem Miller. Tank and Cabbage. About a hundred times in boxing. Khabib going to get hit harder than Conor for doing 1/2 the damage. Ask Rose if what Conor got was acceptable.

They acting like it’s the end of khabib’s career. If the irish idiot jumped the fence and attacked khabib’s teammate they would put that moment as part of his highlight reel and the stupid crowd would cheer. irish idiot injured other fighters with a weapon and athletic commission didn’t do crap.

There's a difference between throwing a dolly and jumping in the crowd after a fight ...

You absolutely cannot have a fighter going into the crowd and throwing hands ... That damages the sport ... Conor is a clown for that bus attack but it was handled in the proper courts ... He paid a big price ...

The only thing that saves Khabib here is the UFC needs him for Conor ... The novelty of the champ champ has worn off ... The only option to restore Conor is a rematch ... But maybe they capitalize on Nate 3 first ...

Underrated that Conor hadn't fought in 2 years ... He looked odd ...

1st, props to McGregor for taking this fight after such a long layoff.

However, I can't believe all this stuff people are trying say about Khabib. In real life if someone talks about your Family, Religion, Country, etc, there's going to be blood and is expected. People aren't going to condone that type of ****.

In addition, you have a team of trained fighters chasing down one man, throwing dolly's, injuring other fighters and you expect this trained professional to not take it seriously?

Lastly, I honestly think Khabib doesn't care. He's main concern is respect. He has an entire country of real life goons backing him, with one of the most powerful Goon in the world Putin at his side. Khabib is going back to his country like a ****ing a icon. Dude represented Russia in a way any Russian would of have done and Russians in general would be proud.

Nevada let Floyd trained and fight after he was sentence to jail because of the economy. You think this is going to be long lasting? LoL

This BS about sportsmanship after the fight, perhaps that should of have been the best move. But when you continuously disrespect a person that is about business, continue to call him names and ***** ... well McGregor in the 1st round knew he done ****ed up.

The irish fella and danis are scumbags anyway, doubt anyone actually cares what happens to them. Them getting roughed up is a good day.

Don’t know who you said this to but it’s someone I blocked. I’ve only blocked racist trump supporters. The racist is also a connor fan. Shocking....

Last edited:
Just saw the press conference.

Respect to Khabib ...

100 facts.

You talk about Family, Religion and country (the major topics that have let ro so many wars) prepare to reap the consequences.

And you can tell dude is all about those thing by the fact he's still thinking about his fathers actions when he gets home.

Back
Top Bottom