The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

You gotta drain it quick, if its from years ago the only way you can get rid of it is plastic surgery
I’m not pressed about it, it’s solid at this point because it was from my high school days. both ears my cartilage is good but it’s just a top corner is a lil puffy.

Ironically Dana and the ufc are drowning in espn money and Dana still drowning in the new ownership money. He still good lol
I'm sure he is. White affluent conservative dudes don't really have to give a **** about bigotry most of the time. If Conor were to call a fighter the n-word, I doubt Dana would really care.

Gained so much respect for Khabib tonight. Dude was highly pissed cause he wasn't able to rip sons head off. Connor is extremely comfortable disrespecting his opponents race, culture, upbringing, beliefs, etc. with little to no repercussions. A huge reason why his fanbase is so big because it's many people that love and try to emulate those same type of behaviors on a daily basis outwardly or covertly. Son is a disgusting human and he obviously ****ed with the wrong one and didn't know how to handle it AT ALL

I don't even watch MMA regularly. But 2 of my favorite days in sports history are 1)When Diaz destroyed him and 2)today. @$@$ this racist, ignorant, disrespectful, loudmouth piece of @$@% and all his "I'm 1/80th Irish" meathead fans. Dude is the embodiment for why the world hates Western culture and is basically the Trump of sports.

I liked that khabib came out and apologized first. It sucks he didn’t stay for the whole conference I would have liked to have heard more about what went down and his breakdown of the fight. I do get why he dipped though because he ain’t y ting the I hear all that **** lmao.

Edit: he ain’t trying to hear all ****

Last edited:
Probably, but that’s because people are not too smart. Hes still one of the best to do it though definitely not the goat or in consideration
For sure, the fact that most fans were not sure who was going to win going into this shows how talented and dangerous he is.

052_Michelle_Waterson_x_Felice_Herrig.jpg

Good night

No rematch warranted.. Connor got mauled

How did Danis put up a better figtht than my guy Conor ?

Smh and lol @ khabib being held to this higher level than Conor. Mcgregor literally threw a dolly through a van window and yet joe Rogan and Dom debating about khabibs passport.. America is a terrible place

Khabib vs GSP and Conor vs Diaz

Last edited:
Khabib aint gonna fight for a while bro. GSP seems like he's out of options unless he wants to fight Woodley

Conor vs Diaz is for sure a possibility whether Nate wins or loses

Again, money talks. Maybe Khabib can get that Putin money to have his Visa in good standing

Just realized Khabib's arm wasn't even under Conor's chin, so essentially Conor quit.
nah, getting put to sleep from a choke is relatively safe. It's actually much worse to have a guy like that squeezing your jaw because it will cause the bone to break, and the way he was squeezing was cranking his neck in a bad way.

Not tapping to a choke just results in a nap, not tapping to that could result in a broken jaw and messed up spine.

i mean he basically was gonna snap his head off his shoulders. I’m glad conor tapped because any tighter bruh would have had the fatality treatment

Back
Top Bottom