The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

990318D1-190C-48F8-8007-94F2F2C3B694.png

Sounds like Danis gives himself waaaaay too much credit. Even if he were correct, the way he comes off makes everything he says sound like a lie.
As far as people continuing to throw blame at Khabib and his team, how many times did he say he was different. Dana stood there laughing like a fool while Connor continued with the personal shots. Write or wrong, the company needs accept the blame instead of letting the fighters deal with it all. He stood there while Conor did it to Aldo, Diaz and Mayweather.
So glad that he can’t control Nate like he tries to control other fighters. Guy continues to give the biggest to Dana.

Danis realizes that you have to keep your name in the media... By any means necessary... He needs to work on his standup because when he faces someone with okay take down defense and strong hands, he will be unconscious.

Can someone school me on Askren? I know he's a wrestler but at the same level to be able to compete with Khabib?

Can someone school me on Askren? I know he's a wrestler but at the same level to be able to compete with Khabib?
He's a take em down control from the top and ground and pound guy like Khabib who is also undefeated. He's been calling for a fight with GSP for years now.

Because he never fought in the UFC the list of guys he has beat is not too impressive. He's also bigger than Khabib, recently he put out a video where he said if that fight was to be made it would have to be at 165 because he cant make 155.

Theres a good interview with him on Joe Rogan where he talks about his drama with the UFC and why he never got a contract.

I'm not sold on Askren, a lot of those Bellator guys get washed in UFC
Could also say that Khabib didn't beat good guys until really Michael Johnson

Askren doesn't have the most impressive resume but Lima and Koreshov are no slouches

This Bellator broadcast is worse than cringe. Goldberg interviewing Chael in between fights after an apparent workout, worst questions and worse answers

Ryan Bader bout to be champ x champ. There's no way that he should lose to washed Chael or Fedor

Dude having his way since he got KO'd by Rumble :lol:

He's only lost twice in the past 5 years (11-2, 7 W's in the UFC) and the list of beaten opponents are pretty solid

Never would have imagined he'd hold 2 belts, Bellator or not. Good to see fighters be experimental

Yeah Bader could never beat the elite of the elite in the UFC. I'm glad to see these types of guys who've tried their hand at the UFC jump to other orgs to hopefully make good money

He was going to get a title shot eventually. He was in the mix after DC won the title.

DC fought JBJ, Rumble twice, Gustafson and Oezdemir. I’m sure his name would’ve been thrown in there.

Bader beat Phil Davis. Easily a top 10 LHW (who is to say where he’d been in the UFC if he hadn’t left). The dude is one of the best LHWs in the world. I’d put him behind JBJ, DC, Gustafson.

And Davis AND Bader leaving were definitely one of the main reasons the UFC’s LHW division is in poor shape (+ JBJ issues and Rumble retiring).

bruh i’m just watching yhese bellator videos and cats are juiced to the max lol. Roy Nelson is the only one not on roids and he looks tiny

Let's see if Schaub knows what he's talking about

“Khabib’s going to be suspended,” Schaub said. “I’m hearing a year to 18 months. We’ll see. Maybe [UFC President Dana White] can work his magic with the Nevada State Commission.”

Back
Top Bottom