The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

you-got-knocked-the-fugg-out-gif-4.gif

There was no running in this fight. Respect to both guys. It's difficult to gauge where both of these guys stand in terms of the top of the division

Moicano is fighting Bektic
Mendes is fighting Volkanowski

Not really sure where Yair goes from here. Don't want to see him face Edgar again yet. I'm assuming he'll need time off again to heal up

Zabit gotta be next

that move was straight out of a video game... exactly the reason i started watching this **** eons ago. :lol:

i still can't believe someone finally topped the elbow anderson hit fryklund with... ****ing amazing. :wow:

**** fell asleep right before Perry vs Cerrone. Caught the highlights of the main event. What a card

That was some BS. Zombie was winning that fight and yair wants to take another break, asks for cheers from the crowd and high fives. Ruins the flow of the fight. Those dumb front gymnastic tumbles don't do anything but drain his cardio.

Just checked the stats and it was pretty even. Just depends on what you think of head vs leg strikes

Zombie busted up Yair to the head while Yair was chopping Zombie's lead leg

On first watch I thought Zombie would take the decision but who knows what the judges might have thought

Cowboy broke Perry's arm

Post-fight, Perry divulged that Cerrone had broken his arm with this fight-ending maneuver.

“Once I seen the clock, there was 30 seconds left — the monitor was right above me,” Cerrone said (transcript via MMA Fighting). “I was like, oh I better spin for this armbar. I did. He should have rolled the other way out of it, I don’t know why he didn’t. I was like, ‘Gotcha.’ So I went belly down on it. I was just gonna take it until the referee pulled me off.”

“I felt it pop before I went belly down,” he added. “So the rest was just tearing the chicken wing off, yeah. I was taking it home with me.”

Hmm, Cowboy said Dana already approached him with "an exciting opponent" for his Lightweight return. Cowboy says "the guy is very exciting, you guys will like it"

Good lord, they gonna give him Conor? Gaethje... Diaz rematch? Dustin?

Back
Top Bottom