The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Yeah. Fedor might be on a two-fight win streak (he lost to Matt Mitrione previous).

But Bader’s punches are hitting harder and his wrestling is probably going to overwhelm Fedor.

It might be the end of an Era. If by chance the last Emperor wins, he should retire on top.

Pico seems to have fallen in love with his hands. And he has Kevin Lee syndrome. But look forward to seeing his growth.

Haven’t checked to see if it’s on DAZN.

Yeah. Fedor might be on a two-fight win streak (he lost to Matt Mitrione previous).

But Bader’s punches are hitting harder and his wrestling is probably going to overwhelm Fedor.

It might be the end of an Era. If by chance the last Emperor wins, he should retire on top.

Pico seems to have fallen in love with his hands. And he has Kevin Lee syndrome. But look forward to seeing his growth.

Haven’t checked to see if it’s on DAZN.

I believe all Bellator events are on DAZN with some being exclusive to the service while others are simulcast with the Paramount Network. The 216 card with Daley vs MVP is exclusive to DAZN. Can't wait for that matchup.

So y’all think Bader could hang with DC, Miocic, or Cain?

No. You named the top three at HW in the UFC. I honestly don’t think he could hang with Werdum either.

Bellator’s HW is a joke. Half of the dudes in that grand prick were LHW. Rory even wanted to throw his hat in there lol.

Bader should win. Was there not a story this week about Fedor possibility not being able to fight for some reason?

Holy ****, Bellator just ran a highlight of the history of their heavyweight champions

:sick:

Piss poor history

Really only interested in the Pico fight. Will watch Fedor Bader though

6075375381_e1b2e18eb1_b.jpg

Bader was the second easiest money I've won in my lifetime. 1st easiest, the previous Bader fight. The guy needs to be promoted to UFC

Bader played it perfectly by leaving the UFC when he did. He's probably making more and now he's the Champ Champ. Granted, it's Bellator and he's beaten some mediocre at best competition but he's doing a lot better than he would have had he stayed

DC and Jones would have rag dolled him. Not sure how he'd do at HW in the UFC but it would be fun

wish these guys with high level wrestling actually utilize it and stop trying to show they can stand and strike

Told you he fell in love with his hands. He’s too hittable. Hopefully, he bounces back and uses more wrestling but doesn’t go to Jon Fitch levels.

Back
Top Bottom