The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Getting caught up on embedded and I was rollin when Khabib's team pulled up towards the end of ep 3. Getting out of the cars they all looked exactly the same. :lol:

Getting caught up on embedded and I was rollin when Khabib's team pulled up towards the end of ep 3. Getting out of the cars they all looked exactly the same. :lol:
It's lowkey wild seeing Khabib's dad train them all. No nonsense super old school :lol: I'm curious if he uses any technology or science cuz he said he's always studying

It's lowkey wild seeing Khabib's dad train them all. No nonsense super old school :lol: I'm curious if he uses any technology or science cuz he said he's always studying
Mendez was saying he got yelled at then I saw Khabib's dad running while they rolled.
Dude even had them count out in line. Old school for sure.

I don't blame either Colby nor Usman. Dana was probably trying to lowball them

Dana trying to strip Usman is wild but not surprising

I don't blame either Colby nor Usman. Dana was probably trying to lowball them

Dana trying to strip Usman is wild but not surprising

Yeah seems like Diaz/Gamebred was the last fight he wanted to do cause he knew he'd have to break the bank .

Yeah whole thing with Usman shows they still in the same ways as all those reports came out from the lawsuit .

The thing with these “negotiations” though, I’m always for the fighters but aren’t all of these dudes already under contract? Is it becoming common practice that dudes gotta renegotiate contracts any time they’re looking at a title or high visibility fight? And if so doesn’t that kinda defeat the purpose of signing these bum *** lowball contracts in the first place? **** is ridiculous that dudes gotta negotiate at every turn to try and get what they’re actually worth

The thing with these “negotiations” though, I’m always for the fighters but aren’t all of these dudes already under contract? Is it becoming common practice that dudes gotta renegotiate contracts any time they’re looking at a title or high visibility fight? And if so doesn’t that kinda defeat the purpose of signing these bum *** lowball contracts in the first place? **** is ridiculous that dudes gotta negotiate at every turn to try and get what they’re actually worth
I think you have it exactly right. When fighters get into the title picture they gotta shoot their shot

Dustin for instance is getting his first ever PPV share today. For a veteran like him, who's been through wars and probable brain damage, this is his first time. That is criminal

So yeah, for these other guys coming up in the game, I don't blame them for trying to get more money before their brains go to putty

Back
Top Bottom