The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

That pic of PVZ doesn’t have her complexion altered. Just low light.

Might as well run Stephens/Rodriguez back.

And DC was winning his second Stipe fight until the gut check. I can understand running it back. He got TKO’d by Picograms in their second fight. And he faded and actually got out wrestled in their first fight (which JBJ could’ve possibly had pico too).

Fat Boy wants no parts of Bones!

U slow or you think he doesnt like money?

Stipe is widely regarded as the best heavyweight in the UFC if not its history

Hes made more fighting Stipe than Jon alrdy. Beat Stipe alrdy. Why on earth would he choose the Jon trilogy over the Stipe one?

Aljo/Frankie would have been a fun fight. Hopefully they can make that one when Aljo recovers.

UFC 245 could be a real solid card if they do end up getting DC/Stipe 3 to go along with Max/Volkan.

Bro between the fit Yair threw after the fight, this, and previously turning down hella fights I see why dana was going back and fourth with this cat before....

he ain’t even done anything in the UFC yet

Cant knock PVZ's hustle. Says she gets paid more off IG than her UFC fights so she likely takes a couple more fights then focuses on marketing her brand, acting, modeling etc.

whenever the rematch happens i know them followup shots from stephens gon be vicious :lol: lawler/trigg type ****.

PVz Gon end up at Bellator with her man after her last fight most likely.

On Ariel's show Stephens said he came up to him cordial asked about the eye then started questioning how it got better over night. Basically **** he was saying post fight. They really need to book this for the co main of weidman/Reyes .

Surprised nobodys saying **** bout Costa saying something.

They saying rumble dropped 50lbs already?? Man's need to come back and matchup with Ngannu lol

yair a punk. his next opponent needs to poke both of his eyes and crack his orbital bones.

Just watched Whittaker v Brunson from 243 (it's freebie RN btw)

Brunson fought like a ****ing idiot from the bell to finish. I've never watched anyone so sloppy and reckless. He literally ran into the left that rocked him. WTF was even his gameplan here???

He’s either full censored (Whitaker and Adesnya) or full Safeway select (last fight).

Watched it. Derrick had him on the ropes for about two minutes then he possibly gassed.

Whitaker is the man. Weathering that storm then knocking him out.

Whitaker’s resume is solid at MW...Romero, Jacare, Brunson, Tavares, Natal. Too bad he’s been hurt.

Praying him and Israel is a war like Israel/Gastellum.

Last edited:
Brunson had a streak going where he’d blitz and bad things would occur :lol:

I’ve never had a good feeling about Israel’s chances against Whittaker.. I feel like the biggest factor will be if Romero took things from Whittaker that can never be returned. That and inactivity..

Watching Israel get touched up by gastelum worries me

Guess they both been through their wars. Won’t lie. Whittaker (besides now Costa), one of the few to survive an experience with Yoel (twice).

Israel isn’t a wrestler/grappler so it’s all stand up.

Matchup intrigues me.

Back
Top Bottom