The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Lowkey forgot all about Shogun and even worse, forgot his last fight was a TKO win against solid comp :lol: have no recollection how that fight went

They stay feeding these cats to young lions.

I was watching the A Sides and they said what were the best fights you’d show to a non MMA fan. Their caveat was it couldn’t have blood.

ignoring that:

Shogun vs Hendo 1
Forrest vs Bonnar
JBJ vs Gustafson 1
DC vs Gustafson
McGregor vs Diaz 2
TJ vs Cruz
DJ vs Cejudo 2 (though I felt DJ won)
Romero vs Whittaker 1/2
GSP vs Hendricks

Had to be, homie was already ducking fights and **** like he special during his first tenure.

Looks like they got rebooked for 10.18 as the co-main.

I've never said this before, but I really hope Jeremy Stephens destroys this kid and sends his ego to the shadow realm. I want to see a highlight reel level KO for him

Unfortunately I think a 3 rounder favors Yair, maybe that was his plan all along. Still hoping he gets slept though.

Was that guy a can or legit comp for MVP?

And 245 is stacked. Hopefully they throw some other decent fights on the main card.
Anyone know what they’re doing for the New Years Card?

He was a can :lol: but a can who successfully got into MVP's head with the trash talk

MVP looked good against Lima until he went to sleep

And btw, Dan Mirglotta is a pos for taking a point away from MVP for taunting. wtf is that, awful officiating

Why the beef? Was it from something else?

And I think if MVP lost and got slept by the best WW in Bellator. They should at least ramp up the strength of scheduling.

Now Aaron Pico should get cans lol.

That Benson fight was a snoozefest. Oh and is the Gallagher and MVP portion not available on DAZN?? Not seeing it there.

Dude was just trolling Page the whole buildup, it was pretty funny

Benson and Jury are the epitome of anesthesia :smh:

The UFC card starts in like 3 hours. Bellator card is fun will start at 7 PM

He was a can :lol: but a can who successfully got into MVP's head with the trash talk

MVP looked good against Lima until he went to sleep

And btw, Dan Mirglotta is a pos for taking a point away from MVP for taunting. wtf is that, awful officiating
Never heard of such a thing. Is that even legal for a ref to do?

Never heard of such a thing. Is that even legal for a ref to do?
Bro it was horrendous. Keep in mind, at the start of the fight Page and his opponent were standing, trading shots/being active and then Page stops for a brief moment to taunt him which causes the opponent to flip him off. Mirgloitta stops the fight and warns both of them :lol::rofl:

The actual point reduction came when Page was literally in mount throwing down punches on dude and he stopped for a moment to act like he was taking selfies and Mirglotta legit stops the fight and takes the point away :rofl:

It's one thing if Page was stalling or not doing anything but the guy was striking and had dominant position

I see people online saying Page is a bad sport for taunting the guy after the KO but they don't realize how much **** he was talking to Page before the bout

Yeah going thru threads, people were giving MVP a ton of **** for what he did after the fight. Didn't see THAT much energy for Masvidals.. People in the crowd didn't even seem mad about it lol

Worse than the Pokémon one?

He’s a show boater.
I don’t agree with them feeding him cans at this point. Bellator still holding onto that StrikeForce freak show mentality. Give us good fights.

Back
Top Bottom