The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

781BCEAD-B127-4A0C-B9FE-6E0A0292774F.png

Didn’t Jorge say he’s not into social media? So are these responses like his media team or really him?

Would be funny to see Jorge beat up on two brothers. But do Jorge vs Nick and Connor vs. Nate on the same card. Would be epic.

That wouldn’t be a bad card but their mystique might rub off if they both lose. Then they couldn’t capitalize versus two cards with them.

Either Nick or Nate or maybe both are on record saying they hate fighting on the same card as their brother so I doubt they jump at an idea like that

Also I’d much rather see Jorge vs. Edwards or the winner of Usman vs. Colby than see him vs. Nick.

And man, Nate looked so bad vs. Jorge that if Conor goes five rounds life and death with him again, I might be looking at him sideways.

Jan v Jacare (his LHW debut) next weekend. I see they're content with feeding Jan MW's :lol:but I'm not mad at it, Jan is legit as they come

Also didn't realize Charles Oliveria was on a Jim Milleresque run with all finishes too. If he beats Gordon I'd like to see him matchup with Iaquinta or Barboza
MMA on tonight, if anyone cares about these guys 😂

Man
i don’t know anything about his opponent but at this point I’m surprised to see shogun as a near 3-1 favorite over anyone :lol:

I might put a few bucks on Trinaldo against Bobby green

Wonder what is going to happen with 246 if Jones is now locked up for 247
All signs appear that it'll be Conor-Cowboy smh. Cowboy has a name and much less dangerous than Gaethje which is the reason I think it's leaning that way.

krause is a moron... moraes is literally begging to get hit and he's still throwing bull**** with no pop :lol:

Mannnnn seeing how slow shogun is playing right now, I really hope he wins and calls it quits tonight. I don’t want to see a great go through this looking for some former glory.

Orrrrrrr maybe a final hurrah with Anderson!

Back
Top Bottom