The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Who’s dumb idea was it to have Olivi speak literally right as the fighters are walking out. Takes away from the moment

Yeah Yan got next.

Division is stacked. Sucks Aljo got hurt, but maybe they match him up with Dom next since they should be coming back around the same time. They also need to find someone for Sandhagen already cause ain't no way Frankie comes out that Zombie fight healthy.

Yeah Yan got next.

Division is stacked. Sucks Aljo got hurt, but maybe they match him up with Dom next since they should be coming back around the same time. They also need to find someone for Sandhagen already cause ain't no way Frankie comes out that Zombie fight healthy.
Winner of Aldo Moraes should fight Sandhagen

I’d say it’s because Moraes is phenomenal until his opponent doesn’t wilt. Then he chokes. Questionable cardio too.
To be fair, he's only been stopped once in the past 11 years. I think it speaks more so to Henry's durability and also I credit Aldo's as well. He wasn't affected by the cut at all it seems, he ate a lot tonight

To be fair, he's only been stopped once in the past 11 years. I think it speaks more so to Henry's durability and also I credit Aldo's as well. He wasn't affected by the cut at all it seems, he ate a lot tonight

Agreed. He was a champ in WSOF for a reason.

Aldo looked way better than expected. The first exchange had me thinking he was getting KOed, but he put together a good fight and arguably could’ve won that split decision.

Wikipedia trolls out here, but getting the date wrong.

5F175988-A14F-468D-85E4-2FCF08232951.png

Yeah had 1 Marlon 2 Aldo and 3 a toss up. Marlon landed the cleaner harder shots towards the end of the 3rd though that could've swayed the judges.

Back
Top Bottom