The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

The turn might start soon on Nunes. She isn't helping by making up lies to hide the fact that she was seemingly scared to stand with GDR
The turn is starting. Right here in the thread :lol:

Since when is fighting to your strengths being scared? It wasn’t pretty but she won smart. GDR also didn’t capitalize on a few opportunities.

Max my guy but man I have this gut feeling.

Is it me or does he look off? Eyes all drowsy walking into the arena. Yawning in the dressing room. And while he was shadow boxing looked slow... maybe he had a bad cut?

These Conor commercials are obnoxious. Dude hasn’t done squat in MMA in years. Dana building the hype for the undeserved title shot. Hoping Cowboy KOs or submits him.
I didn’t even know he was fighting until I checked the next event on wikipedia

The turn is starting. Right here in the thread :lol:

Since when is fighting to your strengths being scared? It wasn’t pretty but she won smart. GDR also didn’t capitalize on a few opportunities.
No doubt, it was the smart fight. If she would have stated as such and not lied about why she laid and prayed, it wouldn't have been a thing

These Conor commercials are obnoxious. Dude hasn’t done squat in MMA in years. Dana building the hype for the undeserved title shot. Hoping Cowboy KOs or submits him.

im sure very few people dont see it for what it is, people know he could have easily fought gaethje but didnt, he wanted someone on the downside

connor done so much for bringing attention (good and buy) and $ to the ufc, he should be able to dictate his fights from hear on out

for christ sake, they tried to sell us on a BMF title. ufc rankings and who is entitled to fights been thrown out the window

connor done so much for bringing attention (good and buy) and $ to the ufc, he should be able to dictate his fights from hear on out
Khabib is the one guy, that while as champ, would turn down money to fight Conor

They could strip him or create an interim but I think Conor really wants Khabib more so than the belt

Let’s see if Volk can keep these heavy kicks up.

We all know Max turns it up the longer the fight goes on

Back
Top Bottom