The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

PortlyMassiveLamprey-size_restricted.gif

One question.....why hasnt jones been "pulsing" lately?
They really left that **** open ended and able to talk their way out of either scenario 🤔 they can just say no pulsing is sign that whatever he tested positive for was such a small dose. If he starts pulsing again they use the "well this is the effect of this supplement":lol:

Bisping is really going hard on Chisea right now since Chisea tried to say Pereira should stop the antics

Bisping told the man to his face that he fell asleep during his last fight while he was commentating :wow:

Diego was getting thrashed through 2.5 rounds and then gets blasted with an illegal knee. Head was cut open but not horribly

Ref explained the situation and repeatedly asked Diego if he wanted to continue after the doctor said it was ok. Diego asks if he can consult with his coach and was denied. Then asked the ref if he were to not continue, would he be awarded the victory. Ref explains that he would talk to the commission and go through the protocol. Diego then says he cannot continue

I also dont see Masvidal TKOing Usman.

Nor do I see ANY appeal in McGregor vs Diego.

Corey ducked into that shot. Terrible performance. He was feeling his hands wayyyyy too much. Looked real amateurish last night

Hes always trolling.

On second review, MAYBE corey threw that kick at that range to illicit the overhand counter and try to shoot but ugh so disappointed he went out like that. Wanted to see him and Jon wrestle kinda.

At some point Dana needs to be able to say no. There’s a moral component to it so I don’t know if Dana is fully capable of doing so

Have yall not been watching Diego? Before Matt Brown hit him wit the hellbow he was a space cadet. Now? Mans should be wearing a tin foil hat

Back
Top Bottom