The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Diamond gunna finish hooker

Really hope that fight gets made. I would favor Dustin in that one as well. I consider Felder a middle of the pack LW and Hooker struggled with him (MMA math doesn't always compute but Dustin's standup is levels above Felder's). Plus I doubt Dustin gets the Nate fight.

I don’t see Dustin taking the Hooker fight. After losing the title fight, his interest is on fights with rewards. No reward in fighting number 5 or 6.

I don’t think Hooker has anything for Tony, Justin, Dustin, Conor and Khabib.

Welp there is a belt on the line this weekend, I know its the vacant FLW belt no one really cares about. I'll probably watch the ESPN+ replay of the main event sometime Sunday. Never heard of the guy Joe is fighting. Was looking on Wiki and there are two women's FW fights on the main card lol. There hasn't been a FW titlefight since Dec 2018.

So if Fig wins the belt stays vacant?? What a shhh show. They might really scrap the division this time.

That’s the question. If Zang beats Rose and JJ, that division is a wrap.

See you soon, boy. Romero is definitely the boogie man. Izzy better be careful.

Zang making light work of Andrade the way she did put the hype question to rest imo. It's just if she is/can hang with the elites in the division now

Top-ranked fighters including Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone have also vented their frustrations about pay. After facing Conor McGregor in the blockbuster main event of UFC 246, the fighter revealed he was paid significantly less than the rumored 7-10 million payout:

“Hahahahah 7-10 million,” Cerrone responded to a follower on Instagram. “I didn’t get PPV money. What the world thinks and what really happens is so different. I made flat money.”

Ref ruined that. Nothing landed excerpt on punch before the stoppage.

Couple that with the bull**** by the Russian before the fight. No contest needed here if anything. Hang that ref out to dry.

Back
Top Bottom