The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Israel ran away..........................all the way to victory. :lol:

Its never on the champ to take it to the challenger. You have to take the belt. Romero mad that an outside fighter refused to stand right in front of him so he could line him up and give him a chance to brawl. Bruh what? :rofl:

Fair enough. I’ll admit that there’s obvious bias since I’m a Jon Jones guy. But i still maintain that Izzy walking around as the next Conor yet put on a performance like that.

maybe my criticism is a little harsh. But this is a very fair assessment

And this is pertinent as well. I wouldn't even say "career" but "life"

Yikes. Casuals and Bones fan club out in full force tonight :rofl::rofl:
Romero ain't do Jack **** the whole fight but throw over hands. Romero thought he could play possum the whole fight and explode at the end but once that leg got chewed up his whole plan was done.

Izzy is a known counter puncher, after he felt that first over hand y'all expect him to brawl :lol:

Can't wait for Izzy/Costa. Costa head never comes off the line dude going have the same ending as bobby knuckles.

Zhang/JJ was a damn fight. Zhangs power is something else man I'm worried for Rosebae if she ends up winning her next fight :ohwell:

If anything, Costa isn't going to do what Romero did tonight and Costa seems hungrier. That fight is going to be what this fight should have been and possibly even better

Reactions: OTG
And this is pertinent as well. I wouldn't even say "career" but "life"

I’ll agree with that. I have zero problem listening to other viewpoints. I still believe that that wasn’t a performance relative to the amount of trash talking he does. But I also know it’s much more complex than that.

I guess I just didn’t like him flipping off the camera/fans after that fight. When Jon beat OSP, he acknowledged that it wasn’t his best performance and showed some humility. Izzy doubling down puts a sour taste in my mouth. And that’s coming from someone who was rooting for him in this fight

Romero ain't do Jack **** the whole fight but throw over hands. Romero thought he could play possum the whole fight and explode at the end but once that leg got chewed up his whole plan was done.

Izzy is a known counter puncher, after he felt that first over hand y'all expect him to brawl :lol:

Can't wait for Izzy/Costa. Costa head never comes off the line dude going have the same ending as bobby knuckles.

Zhang/JJ was a damn fight. Zhangs power is something else man I'm worried for Rosebae if she ends up winning her next fight :ohwell:
On a serious note, we've seen Izzy get hit and hit often (Gastelum fight, and tonight as you said with the overhands)

Costa might pay for rushing in but I feel like Izzy's chin will get tested and touched in that match

Bones fan club? Yessir. Casual? No sir. And the regulars will vouch for me in this threD.

Israel ran away..........................all the way to victory. :lol:

Its never on the champ to take it to the challenger. You have to take the belt. Romero mad that an outside fighter refused to stand right in front of him so he could line him up and give him a chance to brawl. Bruh what? :rofl:

Revert to the old toxic “you have to take it from the champ argument.”

Let’s just hope when he and Costa fight, he doesn’t turn and run like he did with Romero. We’ve seen glimmers of greatness from Israel and we’ve seen stinkers. Vetorri beat him in my opinion very early on in his UFC tenure and he came back from that.

If a fight with Costa goes the same way this did...nah.

af is good and I get where he coming from. When you (Izzy, Conor etc.) have that bravado you paint a target on your back. I just happened not to agree with the degree af took it to
Yep and that’s why I mess with you. Agree to disagree but it’s always gon be good discussion.

Boxer knows his stuff too we all just got different views which can be a good thing
Yep, I’m always open to others ideas and I have zero problem being flexible with my thoughts as a result. It’s also cool that some folks in here have boxing/MMA backgrounds as well

Joanna's forehead was ureal.
A0DBE977-D25A-4314-AF01-EA57D90A3940.jpeg
DC27D2ED-ED90-4967-87C5-A7ABB941E06B.jpeg

Dana didn't throw Izzy under the bus which he could have. He's thrown other golden gooses under the bus many times

He's already looking forward to Izzy v Costa

On a serious note, we've seen Izzy get hit and hit often (Gastelum fight, and tonight as you said with the overhands)

Costa might pay for rushing in but I feel like Izzy's chin will get tested and touched in that match

I feel like Izzy can take big punches. He ate some shots from Rob just to land his and that overhand from Yoel would put others to sleep. But he did get his lights knocked out by dude in Glory and Costa definitely got the power to do it

Bones fan club? Yessir. Casual? No sir. And the regulars will vouch for me in this threD.

I've seen you in here before, first part was for you 2nd was more so for others :lol:

Izzy with the Coming to America entrance :lol: Eddie gotta put him In part 2

Back
Top Bottom