The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Terrible game plan after being dominant standing and in the clinch.
All she had to do was literally stand up. I gotta believe her coaches told her to avoid the ground at all costs. You get out of a dangerous situation then go right back in....bro

What's the reasoning? I was going to throw on Woodley. Him and Din Thomas been putting in work since November.
Burn's momentum and the way the odds are kind of fishy, seems to be inviting Woodley action. I am a stranger online, so proceed at your own risk.

Do you know someone who put a house on it aka over 1M?

Not sure, but the same birdie put up a nice sportscar on Weili Zhang over Joanna and McGregor over Cerrone.

Momentum and the way the odds are kind of fishy, seems to be inviting Woodley action. I am a stranger online, so proceed at your own risk.

Not sure, but the same birdie put up a nice sportscar on Weili Zhang over Joanna and McGregor over Cerrone.

True true.. I saw a lot of late money come in on Burns too so Im thinking sharps threw down on him big cuz Woodley went from 190 to 160 in my book.

What book do you use? I don't know if you caught the edit but meant Burn's momentum*
Local bookie but everything is online. Woodley was -190 yesterday morning then -160 this morning now he's back at -170 when I just checked.

Only way I see Burns win is if he sneaks in sub. This being his first 5 rounder, he likes to put the pace on people. I feel like he's going to fall straight in to Woodleys overhand.

But I've been wrong plenty times and most likely might be here again :lol:

Lol at this nobody correcting people about his name...

“who the ****”
7637FC54-BB00-46CC-9646-065D5E7F5317.png

You didn’t even win the fight dude...judges trash

Back
Top Bottom