The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Just realized Cody/Assuncao is the co main next week and not Aljo/Sandhagen? No respect for them guys :smh:

Ortega is somewhat from my area and I’ve always been a fan but the **** he pulled with slapping that frail pop star was foul

Can't rock with him for that

Just realized Cody/Assuncao is the co main next week and not Aljo/Sandhagen? No respect for them guys :smh:
Ehh outside of hardcores people don't really know Aljo and Sandhagen, I'm pumped for the fight dont get me wrong but Cody's name still resonates more at this point.

I def got Twood in tomorrow's bout but not being that well versed with Burns I can't count him out.

Ehh outside of hardcores people don't really know Aljo and Sandhagen, I'm pumped for the fight dont get me wrong but Cody's name still resonates more at this point.

I def got Twood in tomorrow's bout but not being that well versed with Burns I can't count him out.
True but I doubt people are deciding to buy the card just cause they see those names as the co main. if you have casuals who don't really know most of the card and do a quick Google on those fighters they'll see 2 fighters with lower ranks and coming off losses. With 1 being Sandhagen. I just look at it as a chance to build up Aljo/Sandhagen and show they're real names in the big picture.

Wouldn't be surprised if Dana looks over the winner of Aljo/Sandhagen and make Yan/Cody if they both win their next fights. Just cuz the prior trash talk and beef :lol: :smh:

I'd honestly believe lying *** Dana over Jon “my daughter’s dyslexic” Jones.

He just needs an exciting fight for his star appeal to be back on track. Costa will try to walk him down so not worried about it.

Dana saying Ortega/KZ will happen and winner going to fight Alex/Max. :pimp: :pimp:

KZ may leave Ortega worse than Max did. Man's striking went next level since he linked with Eddy Cha.

They leaving zabit out of the talks heard they offered him someone outside of the top 5 months ago guy should be fighting for a title already

They leaving zabit out of the talks heard they offered him someone outside of the top 5 months ago guy should be fighting for a title already
I think he needs 1 more fight. Should fight Yair with the winner fighting whoever comes out of the other 4 mentioned.

FW got mad talent. Almost anyone in the top 15 is a fun matchup.

Remember the time Cris Cyborg lied on Dana and then asked him to release her?

This whole thing is dumb.

And Dana throwing Rose’s mental health under the bus.

I'd honestly believe lying *** Dana over Jon “my daughter’s dyslexic” Jones.

Bro I would believe damn near ANYONE over Jon Jones.

Also, is he tweeting out that stuff about his lawyer because he’s planning on suing Dana for.....not paying him as much as HE wants :lol:

Dana's smarter than that. Mighty Mouse probably made Dana as much money as female fighters and was on his way out anyway

Depending on Jonny's contract, seems like he's gon be stuck with Dana for a bit

Back
Top Bottom