The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Hardy just has a huge hard-on for every single UK fighter. Till too inactive, if he lets his hands go, Rob is going to sleep. Every time he did, Rob was getting caught. Till had all the significant moments in each round outside of Rob's R2 (and R3 which was honestly probably like a 10-10 round, no one really did anything).

Rob was alright, Izzy smokes him in a rematch. Should be Till vs Hermansson and then Whit vs Cannonier for the #1 contender. Winner gets Izzy, unless Costa wins (which then means Izzy vs Costa 2)

What you’re saying isn’t wrong but I think Till’s issues are more fight iq related. And that can be improved.
Oh yeah for sure. Think change for him would be good. Keep your head coach and do camps elsewhere. Mans young as hell, I'd hate to see this as his ceiling.

A gifted title shot :lol:

Beat cerrone before he even went on that new dad win streak. And a questionable decision vs WB where he missed weight and said himself he doesn't deserve a title shot

Hardy just has a huge hard-on for every single UK fighter. Till too inactive, if he lets his hands go, Rob is going to sleep. Every time he did, Rob was getting caught. Till had all the significant moments in each round outside of Rob's R2 (and R3 which was honestly probably like a 10-10 round, no one really did anything).

Rob was alright, Izzy smokes him in a rematch. Should be Till vs Hermansson and then Whit vs Cannonier for the #1 contender. Winner gets Izzy, unless Costa wins (which then means Izzy vs Costa 2)
I can't disagree with any of this. I too had the 3rd at a 10-10. I still think Whittaker proved he's still a problem for anyone in the division sans Izzy

But yes I think Whittaker vs Crystal Cannonier is the fight to make as well as Till vs Joker

I feel like Cannonier would have a very solid chance at coming out on top vs Whittaker

Honestly if they wanted to give Till an "easier" matchup to try and get him a win, Uriah Hall won 2 in a row deserves a decent opponent. Cuz Joker might just set Till back even further

Happy for Rob but I don't think he looked great tonight. Based on that performance I don't think he beats Izzy, Costa or even Cannonier and Romero again.

I was the one calling Whittaker shot prior to the fight and I stand corrected. Even though I think he lost something in those wars, he still has plenty left. As for Darren Till, I think he is what he is at this point. He can hang in there with the best, but always falls short.

Lol. Tills leg would be worse than Faber's vs Aldo

Not sure if possible...

WO5Lo.jpg

:sick:

Nice rebound win for Whitaker. He looked solid besides those looping punches.

khamzat looked good. Wow, another strong wrestler in that division. Definitely could be in the top 10 in a yet and a half.

Nice rebound win for Whitaker. He looked solid besides those looping punches.

khamzat looked good. Wow, another strong wrestler in that division. Definitely could be in the top 10 in a yet and a half.

Supposedly he's already trying to fight again August 15th lol

Bro. Two wins in 10 days!!

AND fighting on 252. The rocket ship is attached...

Please Donald...don’t take that fight. He’s trying to Ryan Hall you. Clout chasing.

Also the Dan Hardy/Dean controversy.

I put a little $ on the Gus/werdum u1.5 rounds. With the way werdum looked his last fight....Gus is done if he doesn’t body him and I’ll gladly lose the $ lol

hope Whittaker wins, love his striking. Dudes fast and has that pop/sting
Chose the wrong winner but my bet - u1.5 cashed :pimp:
Also had a Brazilian parlay going with trinaldo (he’s won me so much $$ over the years) And Oliveira. Only a few bucks tho

Borz is rolling right now... Seems like a guy that wants to fight and that’s about it... Not gunna lie, he is terrifying when he gets his hands around people... He doesn’t seem to be worried about losing position or a sub attempt.

Yeah, Whittaker really showed he's declined so much. Shut the eff up. People's brains have taken a sharp decline. He performed like how we're used to seeing him. Still moving quick and a solid chin with quick recovery. 9-1 at middleweight.

gus is washed. Looks like he just ate extra meals instead of adding strength to his frame.

Back
Top Bottom